GolfSpy STUDque

Meet Your New Moderators!

Congrats to both of you and very well deserved! Looking forward to what you guys do with the forums in the future!!

• Like 3

Congrats guys! I couldn't think of 2 better choices to lead this great forum! I have no doubt that y'all will be great mods!

Edited by GB13
  • Like 3

Congratulations to 2 great members. I can feel the energy and excitement that will come forth from this.

And not to forget Studque ( and others behind the scenes)  for their time and effort in going through the selection process.

• Like 4

super huge congrats! I was seriously considering applying but after a discussion with the Mrs. it was decided that I've got too many other projects going on to be able to be as effective as I'd hope to be. Looking forward do 2019 gents! 

• Like 3

Like others, I want to congratulate GolfSpy Stroker and GolfSpy MPR  for their selection as our new moderators and to genuinely thank them for assuming those roles.   Know that your service to this site is appreciated.

I also would like to thank GolfSpy_CG2 and GolfSpy Studque for their efforts to review the applicants and select our new moderators as I'm sure it was not an easy task.   We were sure that you would approach the task with due diligence and select the best individuals to fill the role.  You did a great job and did not let us down. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Did I say one? Meant to say 2. Yes, 2. 

First things first, a special thanks goes out to the 33 applicants we received for the open moderator position. It really says something positive about the community that this many people were willing to invest their time and effort.  Many of these applications obviously took a lot of effort to pull together so we're also grateful of how serious the position was taken. 

Through 2 rounds of selections, two gentlemen separated themselves. We looked at the criteria from all different angles trying to nitpick our way to give one the advantage over the other but we just came up with differences, not advantages. Not only that, they complimented each other in a perfect Yin and Yang. 

Why not Zoidberg? I mean, why not both? 

giphy.gif

After re-evaluating the workload, we decided there's definitely enough work to share if we want to truly bring this forum to where we want to be in style. This new platform has a lot of untapped potential that we'll continue to explore.

If we're gonna do it, We're gonna do it right. We're going to do everything we can to make the user experience for YOU the best on the web so please keep the feedback and suggestions coming.

card-template-with-fireworks-and-party-h

Without further ado, please give a warm welcome to our new staffers. Formerly known as strokerAce and mpatrickriley, I'd like to introduce you to:

GolfSpy Stroker and GolfSpy MPR

Be sure to give them a follow on Twitter and Instagram as well. Social Media will be a big focus for MGS moving forward. 

2019 is going to be a BIG YEAR

Outstanding choices! Congrats guys!

• Like 2