Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

After a week of work that consisted of trips to LA, Las Vegas, Miami and the Bahamas I was not sure what to expect when I went out this morning.  Made eagle on the par 5 first hole and held on from there to finish the front at even par.  Had an up and down back nine with 3 birdies 3 bogies and 3 pars to finish the day at level.  Got the Hogans back this week while I was on the road and could not wait to get them back in the bag.  Once I get through September I think the clubs are going to go into hibernation for the winter due to travel and work schedule.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

79 and 77 on Sunday, solid but managed to make three 7's in two rounds. A quad, a treble and a double. Couple of lost balls being to aggressive and an unfortunate incident involving a bunker rebound on to my chest (oops).

Shame as I was 2 shots off third and 4 off second. Still compared with 6 weeks ago it's a huge improvement.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

I think I need to put the clubs away until next spring, I simple cannot play golf I absolutely suck I cannot hit anything, except bad shot after bad shot

It will get better, it always does. :). But then it will get worse again.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Keep your chin up and keep swinging (just not at the same time!)

I just came off a dozen or so rounds where I regularly hit 15-20 over my handicap. It's painful, but it is temporary.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Another day filled with lost balls 5 in hazard or OB, but worked the ball much better today that the other day. lost my second full sleeve of Snell My Tours in as many round since receiving my new batch.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

I think I need to put the clubs away until next spring, I simple cannot play golf I absolutely suck I cannot hit anything, except bad shot after bad shot

If you expect a bad shot after bad shot, that's what you will get.  Don't put so much pressure on yourself to hit a good shot, but always think you are going to hit a good shot; even if it isn't, still keep thinking it.

Remember, we attract to ourselves whatever we give our attention, focus, and energy.  If you have negative thoughts, bad things happen; positive thoughts bring about what we are focusing on.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Congrats Sp0rtsfan! It's a wonderful feeling to get the First one.

I got to play Saturday, before going camping for the weekend. I shot a wonderful 41/50=91....:(

The front nine was Solid....but the back nine played slower and I was fighting my lower back, as it stiffened up after 9 holes.....front nine had a Birdie on 145 Par 3 and a chip in Par from off the back of the Green on the Par 4 #9.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Today was round put 9 new clubs in the bad and changed the grip on my putter. The new wedges are solid and performed well. The new irons new some new shafts and the putter grip is gonna take some getting used to. I made 4 doubles and shot 82.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

I feel the same way when I'm playing bad too. I wasn't playing my best yesterday and basically told my brother that I quit and I hate golf. Guess where I was today? 79 today with 9 gir and 6 fairways. Played back 9 first and went 42 but shot 37 on the front. No birdies all pars and 1 bogey on the front and a triple on 13. It happens. Keep plugging along.....

I still feel my irons are closing on impact (and not by me). I hit more than a few shots today where I was aiming right of target and the ball too off straight left. If I line my iron head to where I want to start, take a practice swing and put the the head behind the ball it is closed. No idea why. My grips loose? Shaft loose? Technique? I have no clue but it seems to be getting worse.

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Biggest issue right now is that I don't have any idea where anything is going, also known as army golf, I manged an 84, despite having 3 doubles on the back nine. I do t feel like I am playing poorly, but nothing is on, I'm not sttiking anything badly but as I said, I don't know which direction it's going its golf I guess, just wish I could be more consistent

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Biggest issue right now is that I don't have any idea where anything is going, also known as army golf, I manged an 84, despite having 3 doubles on the back nine. I do t feel like I am playing poorly, but nothing is on, I'm not sttiking anything badly but as I said, I don't know which direction it's going its golf I guess, just wish I could be more consistent

Sounds like you scrambled pretty well except for those three holes, so that's positive.  If you can't trust your swing to put the ball where you think it should go, then it might be time to fly in your swing coach.  #TourSauce   :)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

What a mess of golf this weekend. Played Friday night, Saturday morning and again Monday morning. 

Friday night was a 9 hole couples night, so not serious golf, but I shot a 45, with a birdie on the par 3 17th that was our 8th hole of the night. 158 to the pin, slightly uphill, but downwind. 9i went high but looked good. It's a blind landing though, so didn't know the real result until we got the green. 6 inch tap in for birdie. Yay!

Saturday morning was a tale of two 9's. Went out hot, shooting 42 on the front including a most unlikely birdie, featuring, a duck hook tee shot that kicked back into the fairway, an 8i from 165ish that hopped and stopped 12 feet away from the cup, leaving an impossible rainbow shaped putt that never falls, that did. Following that was a back 9 that to all appearances was played by someone else, in the form of a 49 with no memorable moments.

Then Monday started like the back 9 on Saturday with a 48. Which was immediately folllowed by a back 9 with the guy that played the front on Saturday, finishing with a 43. 

So here we are, 3 weeks later. And I still haven't scored something other than a number that scores out to a 91.

The Handicap committee is going to look at my scores and do a WTF.. 9 straight 91's including 4 9 hole rounds that have combined to be..... 91.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Finally played some golf like I know I can today.  I had a great start and eagled the first hole.  A great drive of about 260 yards and a 22 degree hybrid 210 yards, to the heart of the green that left a downhill left to righter of 20 feet that I managed to pour in the hole.  That won me a dozen Srixon Z Stars.  That pretty obviously was the highlight of the day and I shot 77 for a net 40 stableford points and came runner up on a countback for the voucher($20) and order of merit points.  I also won a sleeve of Z Stars in the novelty nearest the pins and the like.

The more I play with G Max irons the more I am learning their idiosyncrasies and learning almost to a yard how far I can hit them or not hit them.  I'm glad I got over my ego and trusted my intuition regarding the purchase of them and that was confirmed after reading "T's" post in the game improvement iron thread on this board.  Kor a Door if you read this mate, I know how you feel, and it's a place I'm coming back from, so keep on pluggin away and it will get better.  Buy yourself some new clubs if it doesn't happen soon enough and at least you'll feel good about that! ;)

​

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Played well, the forward press is really paying off.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Finally played some golf like I know I can today. I had a great start and eagled the first hole. A great drive of about 260 yards and a 22 degree hybrid 210 yards, to the heart of the green that left a downhill left to righter of 20 feet that I managed to pour in the hole. That won me a dozen Srixon Z Stars. That pretty obviously was the highlight of the day and I shot 77 for a net 40 stableford points and came runner up on a countback for the voucher($20) and order of merit points. I also won a sleeve of Z Stars in the novelty nearest the pins and the like.

The more I play with G Max irons the more I am learning their idiosyncrasies and learning almost to a yard how far I can hit them or not hit them. I'm glad I got over my ego and trusted my intuition regarding the purchase of them and that was confirmed after reading "T's" post in the game improvement iron thread on this board. Kor a Door if you read this mate, I know how you feel, and it's a place I'm coming back from, so keep on pluggin away and it will get better. Buy yourself some new clubs if it doesn't happen soon enough and at least you'll feel good about that! ;)

​

Thanks Mizzy, Im struggling to say the least, I bought a new set earlier this season, I don't feel like I am playing that horribly, but at the end of the round it's mid to high 80's and that's just frustrating to me. It's usually about 4 shots throughout the round that cost me 6-8 shots, the other day I had 7 bogeys, and 3 doubles. One birdie for an 84 I knkw that at some point it will get better, it just doesn't feel like it is going to happen

New personal best 77 today. 39 front, 38 back. 5 birdies, 4 pars, 8 bogeys, 1 double. Really feel like I'm starting to hit the ball well and getting a good understanding of my swing.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Oh look, I played and shot a number that has paired with another number in the last month to make a.... 

This is getting old :)

It looked pretty good for a while, then I pushed one into the water, followed by an over corrected pull.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

New personal best 77 today. 39 front, 38 back. 5 birdies, 4 pars, 8 bogeys, 1 double. Really feel like I'm starting to hit the ball well and getting a good understanding of my swing.

Excellent!  Now that you broke 80, it is a lot easier to do it again and again.  Sounds like you are trusting your swing and playing well.  Keep it up.  One of these days you will find the special round where the double and some of those bogeys don't happen.  

83, played better, but missed a lot of greens so I had a lot of chip shots, had some good, some not so good, but I really only had about 3 bad shots today, all ended with doubles. I'm getting close, but still grinding away at it. I only had 30 putts today but that was most due to a lot of missed greens, and I had some really good picture shots, leaving about 4 tap ins for par or bogey, so really it would have been more like 35-36 putts if would have managed to hit some greens, but even with the 36 putts the score would have been better, but I missed a lot of greens I was 4/18 greens, 11/14 fairways, 3 of the fairways I missed I still had playable shots,

Shot a good 88 at Roses Run in Kent, OH.

My partner played the first 4 holes badly and was in pain, so he rode the front 9 and left.

I played the last 4 holes in the rain, which I hate, but I actually played them reasonably well. Putting sucked with 34.

https://www.golfpadgps.com/round/RLW992

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Screwed up the first and last holes to score a 46/45=91

Used the Paderson Kinetix shaft in my driver and was 11/14 in the Fairway. Pulled the drive in the first hole and did it again on the last hole, yielding DB's. The rest were oars and bogeys. Solid shots with the driver. It is one inch shorter but yielding about 5 yes longer off e tee. Had Three tap in bogeys and one tap in par. My putter was not plying fair today.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Had the best run of my golf career so far today. Went four straight pars and a birdie. Sadly things totally went off the rails, but it gives me hope...

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Played in a 3 person scramble with my 2 Bros. I sucked. Both my Bros were pretty good. Happy to be changing my irons as it was the worst part of my game

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Well, I completely lost the handle on my driver and 3 wood Saturday. No control whatsoever, so I didn't play them after the first couple of attempts. Managed to put together a decent front 9 with a 42, despite a pair of early doubles courtesy of that errant driver control.  Didn't even look at a wood again until the 14th. Gave the driver another shot. It ended badly. Double.  15, I can't really get to the landing zone with my 4i, so a 5w was in order.  It ended badly as well.  Took doubles on both of those holes. Still managed to squeak out a 47 on the back 9. This led to some excitement, because for the first time in 6 weeks, the score was something other than a 91. :)

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

2nd day with Paderson shaft in my Cobra and it really was working. Had 4 polices in the first 7 holes(putts made longer than the Flagstick).....hitting on all cylinders then the Heavens opened up and cancelled our plans.

When I was a kid we called a 77 score a "Red Grange."  Two weeks ago, I shot what could probably be the last one of my life.  They were very hard to come by when I was an eight, but as a thirteen, they're more rare than a mullet on a mackerel. It was quite hot, my flexibility was not as pathetic as it usually is, I putted like I did when I was thirty-five (meaning fair instead of laughable), and I killed the five par fives--three pars, a birdie, and an eagle. All of them were short, confidence-building birdie holes, but they're legitimate par fives for any senior this far south of the Champions Tour. (My ancient Titleist PT fairway woods came through, even though I can barely see the tiny heads anymore!)

Reality has set in with a vengeance since then, but I'm still riding the high.  Perhaps I'm lucky that fozcycle is too far away to relieve me of my social security check.

Ha Ha....not too far away Nifty,  mine is just around the corner (15 months). But i get to move up to the Senior Tees in December (age 65).

Congrats on your Red Grange......I got two in one week about 3 years ago but haven't come close since then.

Had league tonight shot at 46. Drove the ball pretty well was really working it both ways except for #7. Hit two great draws hit the fringe on par 4 #1 and ended up about 25 yards out on par 4 # 8 leaving good looking short chips for eagle, Nice fade held up to the wind on 3 another fade over some trees on 6. Put 2 balls ob and 3-putted on par 5 #7 killed my round with a 9. Also had 17 putts 6 2-putts, 1 3-putts, and 2 1-putts. Oh also when I got to the green on my first hole looking for my putter I realized I left it in the closet at home. Had to go Robert Streb and 56* wedge the hole round. Had 3 lip outs and another putt I probably would have made with the putter but pretty satisfied overall. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Had league tonight shot at 46. Drove the ball pretty well was really working it both ways except for #7. Hit two great draws hit the fringe on par 4 #1 and ended up about 25 yards out on par 4 # 8 leaving good looking short chips for eagle, Nice fade held up to the wind on 3 another fade over some trees on 6. Put 2 balls ob and 3-putted on par 5 #7 killed my round with a 9. Also had 17 putts 6 2-putts, 1 3-putts, and 2 1-putts. Oh also when I got to the green on my first hole looking for my putter I realized I left it in the closet at home. Had to go Robert Streb and 56* wedge the hole round. Had 3 lip outs and another putt I probably would have made with the putter but pretty satisfied overall. 

What did that putter do to deserve being locked up in the closet?   :o

What did that putter do to deserve being locked up in the closet?   :o

I just picked up a putting stick and was using it in the living room. My 2 year old likes to play with daddies clubs more than his so I have to stash it away from him. Then just forgot i had it there till I hit the green and was like where is my putter.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag: