GolfSpy STUDque

What's your "Great White Buffalo?"

Sold my Odyssey white ice #1 to my little bro. Get to see it a couple times a year when he and I go out for a round, but joint custody isn't something he's into

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

For me, it's my old Ping B61 putter. The 61 had a plumber's neck but was heel shafted instead of center shafted, and it was kind of hard to find.

I tapped the ground just a little too hard with it after losing the prior day's loop money, and the shaft just snapped on me. That taught me a valuable lesson; I've never slammed a club into the ground again.

I hear ya on the 910 D2. I loved that driver, but I just had to have the newest one out, so I sold it to my brother who still plays it today.... and out drives me half the time.

That is a "glass half empty" comment. Remember you outdrive him half the time too. 😄😄😄

• Like 1

I had a mint Macgregor Jack Nicklaus “8802” style with a real deal wrap leather grip when I was in high school. It was old as dirt then but had been taken great care of. Still wish I hadn't sold it for other clubs. Didn't even putt that well with it and it's probably not worth anything, but would love to have it still. Haven't seen a comparable one for decent money in years.

I had a Ping Zing 1 iron that filled the job of my Driver, 3 wood, and 5 wood. I used to get the weirdest looks at the course. All the older Gents (I was around 16) with their Corey Pavin looks, was like dropping the needle on a record...

Out played most of them with not a single wood in the bag.

Let my dads buddy borrow it. Never saw it again.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Dude that sucks!! 😡

• Like 1

Are there any clubs you have regretted selling?

Callaway Fusions.........I traded them in on the Fusion wide soles and after 4 rounds, sold them to a buddy that's still using them 9 years later.

I really liked the Original Fusions ......

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I don't know how you guys do that. Everything is backwards!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Or is this the matrix, and you're backwards?

• Like 1

Didn't get rid of it per se, but I cracked the face of my beloved 9064ls, and haven't found a driver that comes close yet.