Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played pretty solid yesterday at a ProAm in Bend but finished pretty poorly with 3 bogeys in my last 4 holes to shoot 69 (-3). Had a putt for 29 on the front 9 though!Image1532525813.088088.jpg

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Played pretty solid yesterday at a ProAm in Bend but finished pretty poorly with 3 bogeys in my last 4 holes to shoot 69 (-3). Had a putt for 29 on the front 9 though!attachicon.gifImage1532525813.088088.jpg

Impressive!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Played a quick 9 during lunch. Walked and got through 9 in just under an hour. Ended up shooting a 41. Overall happy with how my game is right now. Just need to get my shots more on target and we will be doing real well!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

I shot a 43 + 41 = 84 today with 4 doubles and a couple of birds thrown in the mix. I also picked up some change from my playing partners by winning the right holes. I have some video shots of the action that will be posted on my review of the Cleveland HB irons. Make sure you all catch our stage 2 reviews!

Looking forward to Stage 2.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Not a good morning 43-43=86.

Still wet and NO ROLL. Pulled out 4 junipers Tuesday and legs & back feel like mush. Kinda hurt my right shoulder a bit more again. SWMBO not happy with me, so what else is new. One bright spot finish last 4 holes with Pars. 17th Par 3 back right pin, about 160 with decent wind in our face stuck a 6i within 4', missed an easy bird.

Rick

Left Hand, 

78 with an OB double and a birdie on the #1 hdcp hole. 66% off the tee and only 33 % of the GIR.

Starting to really enjoy playing even more when Im starting to gain control of playing draws and cuts. Not perfect yet but gaining more understanding and control.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I had a altogether meh round, but the standout stat was my putting. I had (gulp) 22 putts on the front nine. Two 3-putts and a 4-putt.

Seriously, Evnroll?

And then, for no particular reason, 14 putts on the back.

OK, Evnroll, you're safe again.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Played 9 after work. Was -2 going into the 7th hole. I said ok all I need is to not make any doubles. Par on 7... Double on 8, and par on 9 for an even round. What's worse is that double bogey I hit a great 3w off the tee and had 102 left in the first cut. Caught a flyer and went over the green on 2nd shot, then chunked my 3rd from the crabgrass. Lipped out the bogey putt from like 8 feet. -1 is my PB for 9 holes, and I should've easily bested it

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Played at Waialae Country Club here on Oahu today. This is the home of the Sony Open and a pretty challenging track especially if you play from the tips (I did not). I played very well for the most part. The round of wasn't perfect. I Par'd the holes I should, birdied a few and Bogey'd the 1,2,3,4 handicap holes. All and all it was a good 74 in which I actually putted reasonably well for the second round in a row. Made some small changes to my putter set up and added a little weight to my Scotty both changes have helped.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Shot great until I bogied the last three holes which eliminated my -3 round, and left me at even.

The round was pretty wide open until we caught up with slow pokes around 15.

On 16- A par 3, downhill shot at 160ish.

Hit my shot out on the toe a bit so I was just on the green, but the blue flag was miles away and I three putted grrrrr.

On 17 a fat 8 iron left me short and left. All my chipping practice got me up and within 10 feet, and I again lipped the par putt. See, a better chip up was needed! Practice more!!

On 18, a crappy 3 wood off the tee left me 200 out, and my Hybrid was pushed right.

A super delicate chip was needed to a downhill green, which I hit perfectly, but the first cut reached up and grabbed the ball! Noooooooo...

Bogey... grrrrrrr

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

On 17 a fat 8 iron left me short and left. All my chipping practice got me up and within 10 feet, and I again lipped the par putt. See, a better chip up was needed! Practice more!!

Not hitting the 8 iron fat would have been better

Still a great round that most of us would be happy to have.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Played 9 after work. Was -2 going into the 7th hole. I said ok all I need is to not make any doubles. Par on 7... Double on 8, and par on 9 for an even round. What's worse is that double bogey I hit a great 3w off the tee and had 102 left in the first cut. Caught a flyer and went over the green on 2nd shot, then chunked my 3rd from the crabgrass. Lipped out the bogey putt from like 8 feet. -1 is my PB for 9 holes, and I should've easily bested it

... Great round. We have all been there and suffered the rub of the green. A flyer in that circumstance is a 50-50 proposition at best and you just got bit by the Golf Gods. However that chunk ...  :unsure:

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Played 9 this morning before he day started. Shot a 49. Felt like my body was stiff and couldn't get the true feel for my clubs.

I had a couple greens where I could not get a feel for the putts. They started out very wet and slow and within an hour dried out and sped out up significantly. Or... I just sucked at putting! 🤣

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

... Great round. We have all been there and suffered the rub of the green. A flyer in that circumstance is a 50-50 proposition at best and you just got bit by the Golf Gods. However that chunk ...  :unsure:

I'm blaming that chunked shot on an awkward stance and literally the worst grass anyone has seen (it's never my fault waaaa!!)

46-39-87

(Sigh Where to begin?)

Well I hit 1 measly fairway. I had 4 360° lipouts and 5 other lipouts. My GIR are improving though so that's a plus. I hit 9/18. I started with 4!! doubles in a row. Got in my head and made some atrocious swings.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Tuesday.....only got 8 holes in before getting rained out.

Thursday....scheduled 12 players for World Woods got dumped on the 14th Hole 30 minute delay then finished with rain drenched fairways(did I say sloppy?).

Friday....No rain today while playing BUT extremely sloppy fairways. The greens were firm but you had to go halfway across the fairway to get out of casual swamps.

Not looking forward to Saturday....will still be cart path only....ugh!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

We have 4 of our 12 courses closed due to water. Played 9 on a course that wasn't that wet. Shot 40, started out bogey, dbl bogey, bogey - yuck 4 over in first 4 holes. Obviously things got better with a bird and a few pars and one more bogey.

We had a guy in his mid 80's hook up with us this morning. He's played with us B4. Great guy, shot a 40 or 41 that's only because putting was letting him down.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Ended up playing pretty decently, for me that is .... 12 Bogeys which I was happy with, but also 4 Doubles and 2 Triples (made a mess of one Par 5 and also the closing Par 4).

"Only" ;-) two lost balls - one tee shot sliced OB and one approach into some tall thatchy stuff left of one green. The not so funny thing is these were both on the same hole!

Short game was serviceable .. not hot but not crap, either.

And actually started hitting some tee shots into, or just off of, the fairway and made a few nice approach shots, too .. so feel like I'm making good progress both on those two fronts and overall.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

One of those days where I wasn't making huge errors, but making small ones often. I just felt off today and aside from my near double eagle from 202y out after crushing my driver, played pretty meh. Started the day off with 4 bogeys in a row, 0 penalty stokes, 0 3-putts, but still shot 83 =\

Smooth 75 at my club today. Not anything great and not anything bad either. Couldn't buy a putt to save my life but outside of that good first round at my club this month.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Smooth 75 at my club today. Not anything great and not anything bad either. Couldn't buy a putt to save my life but outside of that good first round at my club this month.

good shootin'

Rick

Left Hand, 

Meh... not my best day but not my worst. Had a couple duffed wedge shots and struggled keeping my club face square with the driver. Kept hooking drives all day.

48 55

Another poor day. Absolutely perfect conditions for this time of year. Took off the base layer on the 3rd tee as I was getting hot (It's winter here in Aus Rickp )

Drove it pretty well, putted ok, only 1 x 3 putt, on a truly nasty pin position. Greens were quick and good to putt on. Put some new irons in play, without really having hit them much. Avid readers might guess what they are.

Playing off 7, I had. 12 over. Interesting part was, the 7 hardest holes I was 1 over, 11 over the other 11. Played a Kirkland ball the last five holes, sent to me by my hero downlowkey, more on that elsewhere.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

52/48 for a "solid" 100... :( Can't seem to break that 100-barrier yet, but had 2 solid pars and another couple of looks at birdie again today. I think (hope) my trend is downward-at least as far as my handicap goes. Having fun and really looking forward to the trip to Bend next week.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Meh... not my best day but not my worst. Had a couple duffed wedge shots and struggled keeping my club face square with the driver. Kept hooking drives all day.

48 55

You were hooking and I was slicing today... Somewhere out there these things need to meet up and cancel each other out...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

41 after 3 putt on 9. Actually had 2 3 putts and couldnt drain 5 footers for pars. Beautiful hot night so i am thankful to play as much as I do.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Played a new course yesterday and managed an 83 despite feeling like I played poorly. Given my current handicap though, I think that's a good sign. Definitely have to go back and see if I can do better now that I've actually seen the course have a little knowledge. Highlights of the round were birdies on 1 and 10 as well as a chip-in par save on 11. Also drove the ball quite well and putted decent with only one 3-putt on the day.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

A great day for me stat wise! 74% of fairways. 5 GIR( a personal best). And another 3 or so that were within 5 yds of the green. And I had another record high. 45 putts. Just put me out of my misery.

10 holes with 3 or more putts. I practice on carpet every day. I do fine on the practice greens. But on course I just can't do anything. I honestly don't know what to do about It.

Also shot a 105. But super excited about the GIRs. Wedge play has vastly improved now that I have my most of my quarter swings mapped to a distance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

37/40 = 77

Fairways 8