Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

SURVEY: How has MyGolfSpy influenced your game?

GolfSpy Barbajo

Best thing. Stick to one ball. And glad they highlighted how good the Maxfli Tour ones are. Still have some finders, but usually to give to my son who is still in spraying mode

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

Handicap: 8

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.) Absolutely! Maxfli Tourx golf balls after your testing. V2 Ecart

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment? Yes, don't need the newest when there is very little difference between years. I have tested for MGS and have a good friend who works there. I know I can trust them to be unbiased and professional in their testing..

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.) Golf ball, distance measuring devices) Not sure if they lowered my scores or just more practice and workouts.

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?  I now have found the best ball for my swing speed.

1. Exclusively buy (or find) and play Titleist Pro V1's based on the MGS Ball Labs.

2. I don't buy equipment often, but I read and digest MGS reviews when they relate to something I'm interested in. Next up will be the Evnroll mallet putter.

3. Haven't lowered my scores, but I know that I am playing the most consistent golf ball and that puts my mind at rest about out-of-round balls affecting flight and roll.

4. Like #3, puts my mind at rest so that I can concentrate more on positive repeatable swings.

These last 2 years I've been playing better overall, mostly because I am playing more, I'm healthy and I am focussed on the right positives, rather than negative takeaways.

Cheers!

Mike

Played this wonderful game for 53 years now. Still love it!

Callaway Guy

Rogue driver Reg shaft

Big Bertha 3 Metal

Callaway X-Hot Pro Hybrids 16 and 20 degree

Apex Pro Irons Graphite Shafts 4-A 

Callaway Mac Daddy 56 and 58 degree wedges 

Kayson Mallet 34" putter

"Can't birdie them all if you don't birdie the first 2"

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)--Yes all sorts of them--Mizuno Driver, Rapsodo, Multiple types of golf balls, Bluetooth speakers, Footjoy Golf shoes, Wedges, Hybrids----I am a secondary market golf buyer so I love reading prior year reviews and looking for discounts on used equipment.  

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?  Yes--took my emphasis off the Golf Digest brands and really opened my eyes to all sorts of different brands and how they can make quality equipment even if they don't advertise heavily .

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)-- Mizuno Driver especially and my Rapsodo, went from a low 100's to high 80's- low 90's on average

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How? Oh yeah, gave me more confidence in the products I am using knowing that brand isn't as important as performance. 

Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW, Steel, Stiff flex

Driver: Mizuno ST180, Regular Flex, usually play 9.5

Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM8  52,56,58

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Mallet

Right Handed

Fishers, Indiana

HDCP: 18

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? 

The golf ball reviews have helped me in selection.  It introduced me DTC brand balls that I have found to be very good at an affordable price. Snell and Vice are now regularly in my bag.

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?

I use to get most of my information on equipment from Golf Digest and other similar publications. I find MGS to be more in depth and frankly, honest in their reviews.  I now have a mixed bag of clubs, based on how they work for me. 

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? 

I wouldn't say they lowered my scores but have help make my game more consistent.  My short game has improved due to looking at wedges from a different point of view.  Mizuno is my go to club manufacturer for wedges. 

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more?  

I have more confidence in my clubs which translates to a more relaxed, free swing. I enjoy the better ball striking and ultimately enjoy the over all game even more. 

On 10/29/2016 at 11:56 PM, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)
Yes, bought my current bag (Ping Hoofer lite) and the previous one (Cobra Ultralight standbag) based on the most wanted... And I've bought my current irons (Takomo 301 iron combo MB/CB) based in part on forum discussions (and was happy to see the CB ranked well in the most wated players' irons this year).

Not that much, I'm a statistician and I have always had a methodical mind and approach to equipment and golf. I might actually be a step or two forward of MGS on a number of topics...

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)
Not really. Equipment is far from the biggest factor when it comes to scoring, particularly golf bags 😉

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?
Yes, having a nice bag that's light, well thought out and practical makes your round walking/carrying more enjoyable. The Ping Hoofer with the incorporated rain hood and great stand deployment system is a great example of that.

Thanks guys - looking forward to your input!

Aim small... pray to miss small

My bag: Ping hoofer lite. My driver: Nike Vapor Pro. 4w: Inesis 500. Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex. Irons (4-PW): Takomo 301 combo on KBS tour X. Wedges: Vokey SM7 52° and 58°. Putter: Cleveland Classic HB1. Balls: Inesis Tour900 yellow.

I actually check Golf Spy before purchasing any golf equipment other than a bag or other miscellaneous items.

From tests I have purchased my latest driver as well as my last one.  Both are Cobra and the one I have now is the Rad Speed.  I had the Cobra F8 prior to this one and both performed extremely well.  I would have kept the F8 but was going for a little more distance and the Rad Speed gave me that.  I never would have considered a Cobra if it had not been for the good reviews on GS.  

I also purchase my Mizuno JPX 921 irons because of great recommendations from testers on GS.  The irons are great and perform well.

My latest putter is a Wilson Infinite Buckingham.  I got it last year and it does well for me.  I am definitely getting the ball closer from longer distances and doing okay from shorter putts.  

From all of these purchases I am playing fine and would buy them again.  

Thanks Golf Spy

I am almost 75, play once a week at local courses in the Charlotte, NC area.  My handicap is 10.  My best score this year is 74.  My strength is off the tee with the driver.  My approach shot is the biggest weakness in my game.  Chipping is generally okay.

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? (Please list which ones.)

The 2021 ball testing was EYE OPENING for me I am currently testing 4-5 balls that were the best choices for me based on the charts and the drop down windows based on what I wanted from a ball and on the 3rd ball now and all 3 are better than any I have used in the past as far as for me. 

Absolutely skip the hype and propaganda from the manufacturers and find out what the equipment really offers for ME, not what Tiger or Rory. 

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)

Yes picking balls based on iron performance versus Driver has gave me consistent distance and stopping power instead of running of the green.

Ping 425 driver/wood/hybrid lineup over the years from what I have read here may have sounded funny or looked less than appealing but if you need forgiveness from the wood lineup year end and out its just 4 letters PING. by staying in fairways on less than well hit shots and still getting reasonable distance they have helped my game .

Pretty basic really, lowering the frustration of balls running off the green and lost balls off the woods is pretty enjoyable. 

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

On 6/2/2023 at 2:46 AM, richk9holes said:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? 

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? 

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?

1. Yes, it is how I found the Ben Hogan PTxPro irons and the review thread on the message board made me include them in my testing and then I chose them. It is also how I discovered L.A.B Golf and Snell which are both products I use today. 

2. MyGolfSpy made me think about my ball a lot more than I used to. Also, it does a good job of cutting through SOME of the marketing BS out there. 

3. That is hard to say but fairly certain yes. Lessons had a lot to do with it but equipment is a piece of the puzzle, albeit fairly small for me since I have a pretty neutral swing and average body type. 

4. I mean, who doesn't love new gear? Pretty much any activity I am into, I am also into the gear. So researching equipment and then patiently testing and finally arriving at a set of clubs or a putter or a ball is kind of a rewarding experience in itself. It also removes one variable from "why do I suck" as the only constant in that formula is "Me. I suck." Haha.

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)

Yes Evnroll er2 

Maxfli tour golf ball

Sub70 products

Yes

Yes 

Evnroll by a couple of strokes a round  

shooting lower score and reaching goals with fewer 3 putts. 

I first encountered MGS through the ball review.  I bought Maxfli Tour balls and played them.  Found them to be everything that MGS described in the test results.  
I haven’t changed my game but I have gathered a tremendous amount of new insight to the game and to the diverse group of MGS members.  The test reviews add a ton of good information for anyone interested in the game I am finishing up my first equipment test review and hope to add to that trove of knowledge.  

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

Srixon Soft feel golf balls, Ping 410 irons and driver. MGI golf cart. Under Armor shoes. GPS golf apps for my Apple Watch. 

They give me data not opinions.

I went from a 19 to a 14

I have full confidence that what I purchase is a good value for the money.  

Played golf for over 50 years until my health and business calendar reduced my time to less then 5 rounds a year. Then 4 years ago I retired, changed my diet and lifestyle, lost 100 pounds and got back on the course. Its been a struggle but things are getting better.

On 5/27/2023 at 4:11 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

A LOT!

From equipment reviews, actual testing that I participated in. Balls, clubs, range finder and such. 
I changed almost everything in my bag (including the bag) and the ball I play. My handicap dropped and just as important, I gained more focus on my game due to doing testing.

I started walking the course which helped my fitness. Lost some weight. I met a lot of great people, staff and members alike.

Thank you MGS and the Forum. 

+1.  I am WAY more knowledgable about equipment, training aids, balls, etc. than I was before joining.  I reached my goal of getting my index below 10; something I hadn't done since my late 20's.  It's crept back up a bit during my back issue but it's trending back down again.  Yea, no doubt all the great interaction, advice, friendships here on MGS have made my golfing experience better.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

1) shotscope, maxfli golf balls

2) I Trust my golf spy as being unbiased

3) shotscope has helped me target areas to work on. Maxfli are an improvement on the Kirkland balls I was using before 

4) I like improving in areas that may not be reflected in my score. I feel better about my game.

Titliest guy

• 1 month later...

Because of golf spy I changed from Srixon Q star ball to the Maxfli pro. 
I plan on replacing and recapping wedges.
I plan on talking to a fitter about either changing irons or reshafting.

I feel I’m better informed without the advertising hype.

I’m not sure as I’m working with a coach on my irons.

I’m comfortable with the Maxfli balls.

Glad to see that MGS has had such an impact on so many. Truly special to hear and read about. 

I know there has been a big impact in the golf ball space, but also wonder how many smaller brands have benefited from the MGS spotlight.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I’d say that reading MGS and the forum together have both confirmed my beliefs in club makers like Mizuno and have led me to put aside my biases for the large OEMs and keep an open mind about next tier equipment suppliers and DTCs.

My last two club purchases were a direct result of reading the articles and other golfers’ experiences with the manufacturers. More importantly, they’ve have helped me to make more informed, smarter decisions of what kind of clubs to consider that would have a better impact on improving specific aspects of my game for my present set of skills and budget.

I replaced my favorite PING putter for a Kirkland KS1. I never would have considered Costco before, and now that I have it, sinking >10-foot putts isn’t just a hope anymore. 

Reading about Sub 70 here led me to getting a 699U V2 utility club, and now I’ve got a forgiving club that has kept me on the fairway and a few times close to or on the green. The difference it’s made to my game has me planning my next big equipment change with Sub 70.

I first read about PuttOUT’s launch here, something I set up during the winter.

I first heard about PuttView books here on the forum. Getting one for a course I play and studying it, helped me visualize my next game and break 100.

The next impact on my game likely will be the 2023 Golf Ball Test and the conversations that follow. I’m not interested in the best balls—the top five are usually a given. I’m interested in the middle of the field, the surprises or whichever balls meet my budget.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

On 10/29/2016 at 5:56 PM, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

>>>>>

This is kind of important, so give this some thought and let us know what you think.

Here we go:

Questions:

Do surveys ever expire! Nope! 

1. I have tried! I saw the 2022 and 2023 putter review and tried to purchase ones off that list. But they were all sold out. I figure other MGS teammates beat me to my local store! I am giddy to read the 2023 ball lab reports too, as that will influence my next dozen ball purchase!

2. Yes, it certainly has. I figure the variance in clubs, balls, etc. all impacted my game, but I had no idea how much!! Thank you for all the data you share!!

3. I anticipate they will! Especially my switch from a $40 Pinemeadow putter to a nicer one! Last week I had 5-6 birdie putts, of which 2-3 inside 5 feet and missed every one and the others I three putted!! Yikes...maybe that isn't the putters fault but I will blame it until I upgrade! 🙂

4. Yes, they have. It is good to know I am using solid equipment. 

Bonus answer - I really love the DTC reviews MGS is doing. There seems to be a lot of DTC golf brands popping up the past couple years, so it is good to know how they stack up & rank against namebrand.

Driver: TaylorMade M6, stiff, 9°, 45.75"

3W: Lazrus 3 Wood, regular, 15°, 43.5"

3H: Lazrus 3 Hybrid, regular, 18°, 40.75"

5i-PW,AW: TaylorMade M6, steel (PW-43.5°, AW-49° [both 36.00"-D1/C9])

52°W: Lazrus, 52°, 8°, 35.25", D4, Milled face, Forged head, steel

56°W: Lazrus, 56°, 12°, 35.25", D4, Milled face, Forged head, steel

60°W: Lazrus, 60°, 10°, 35.25", D4, Milled face, Forged head, steel

Putter: TaylorMade Spider X Hydroblast, 35", Flow Neck #9 (21° toe hang), KBS Chrome C-Taper Stepless Stability, Superstroke Gtr 1.0 grip

Ball: TaylorMade TP5x, Titleist Pro V1x, experimenting with Snell & Vice

Bag: testing - Stitch Golf SL2 Fadeaway walking bag (active review post link)

On 10/29/2016 at 2:56 PM, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

>>>>>

This is kind of important, so give this some thought and let us know what you think.

Here we go:

Questions:

I think I'll need to update this response every few months or so to give a better response to question 3 but here goes as a still relatively new member.

1. Yes. Most recently, I picked up the Callaway Max LS driver based exclusively on MGS. I saw an Instagram post about the best drivers of all time that peaked my interest. I went back and read through the reviews and the Callaway Max LS sounded like it should be in my bag. I found the Callaway official used store on eBay and was able to snag one for about $160. Through the forum, I learned about the PXG official used stored on eBay and snagged the 0211 XCOR2's at a very reasonable price, as well as two hybrids and a 3 wood. I made those purchases almost immediately after joining the forums. Wish I would've waited a little longer, been more patient, and dome more research through the forum and MGS post. I was overly excited about buying new clubs after playing the same clubs for the past 14+ years.

2. Yes. I try to incorporate everything I've learned from MGS into purchases now. It might be a little while before I make another big purchase but at least I'll feel confident in my purchase. MGS has also made me fully aware of the complexities and true importance of getting fitted for clubs. I will certainly look into doing that going forward. I also plan to rely heavily on the upcoming MGS ball test to make informed decisions on my next purchase of balls. MGS is my go to site for reviews on all golf equipment.

3. Too early to give an accurate response but I believe it will. I'm certainly more confident in my purchases and what I'm trying to do to improve my game.

4. I enjoy the community that MGS has created, sharing experiences, recommendations, and reading what others have had to say. I feel more comfortable and confident walking onto a course and am just having a bit more fun out there.

Thanks for everything that you all do and the community you've built here.

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Max LS

3 Wood: :PXG: Gen 5 0311XF 

Hybrid: :PXG: Gen 5 0311 XF 22 degree

Irons: :PXG: 2022 XCOR2 0211 5-GW

Golfspy has changed the way I look at golf purchases.   Two spy stars in the ball category that MGS turned me on to were the Maxfli Tour and the OnCore Vero x1.  Both of these balls I tried after a spy review and loved them both.  Now before every purchase I check MGS for reviews or forum feedback.  Helps me separate the Wheat from the chaff.   

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Titleist 917F

5 wood: Titleist 917F

irons Titleist T350 5-pe

hybrids Taylormade 4 

wedges: Titleist SM8 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback

Still in my infancy as a member to the forums but I am really enjoying the wealth of information and advice that is available. I can’t honesty say I have ever been satisfied with my game…always thinking I need to get better to truly start enjoying the game. But reading a lot of the posts on here has already started to make me feel better about my game, and has shown me that I am not alone with a lot of the frustrations I have. It has really helped ground me and has already started to change my mindset to enjoy the game more. 

• PING G430 LST 10.5 driver
  • Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 3w
  • PING G400 5w
  • Cobra Speedzone 3h
  • Srixon z585 irons 5-AW
  • Cleveland CBX2 52
  • Cleveland CBX 56
  • PING Heppler Anser 2 putter

13 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

also wonder how many smaller brands have benefited from the MGS spotlight

No doubt in my mind companies such as...

EvenRoll, ShotScope, MaxFli (obviously), Sub 70 (again), PuttOut, Birdie Ball, ...

..have directly gained customers coming from here!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I was already in the process of getting Sub 70 irons after already having the driver and 3 wood, but the positive reviews on the 639s sealed the deal and told me I was on the right track.

Of course, I'm happy I followed my instincts and research, as I started hitting it more consistently, resulting in my handicap dropping from 8 to it's current 3. 

Just made this a site that I would always go to for information on equipment that I might be interested in.

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather

MGS has opened my eyes to golf club manufacturers that are close to my home, never knew existed, and make some wonderful golf clubs. I'm referring to Sub 70 golf.  I found this manufacturer in a MGS test of irons and decided to go there to see what they had to offer. I was fitted for 6-AW irons, and my golf handicap has dropped from 14.8 to 11.6 (so far), and I attribute part of this to the Sub 70 irons, as well as to Golftec lessons. 

I also decided to try Maxfli Tour golf balls, and they are as good a Titleist Pro v1x as far as distance is concerned, but not as good when it comes to chipping feel around the greens. 

I also appreciate the tests because the golf club manufacturers, balls, and apparel market their products so heavily that one doesn't know fact from fiction, and MGS gives me the truth. 

For all these positives, I still find myself wondering how I can use MGS much more, become a tester, get involved in discussions. Perhaps MGS could have a special section devoted to senior golfers 70+ to talk about and discuss their unique needs and how they are not being met. 

Driver: Taylormade Sim 1

3 WOODS and  HYBRIDS (3-5): Tour Edge w. graphite shafts

Irons: (6-GW): Sub 70 699 w. graphie shafts

Wedges (52 & 56): Vokey Series 7

Putter: Long (48 inches) 

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

1 hour ago, Koncelor71 said:

For all these positives, I still find myself wondering how I can use MGS much more, become a tester, get involved in discussions. Perhaps MGS could have a special section devoted to senior golfers 70+ to talk about and discuss their unique needs and how they are not being met. 

Recently demoed and ended up buying a set of Sub 70 699 V2's - love em!

So welcome to the MGS forum where there are many active members who are 60+ and 70+ (and plenty of young studs, too 😄) so browse around and see what interests you .. eg. equipment or practice or lessons, etc etc .. then jump in, read through and start posting. 

For testing there's an informative thread, "How To Become A Tester".

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg