Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

9 minutes ago, 2puttbogey said:

I’m so scared to play bad that  can’t play good!

From the movie Meatballs.....Bill Murray said: "sometimes ya just gotta say F*** it!"

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Went back to the long putter Adam Scott /Langer style.  Was in my basement for 5 years  Putted lights out. Gave me confidence   Only one three putt.  Made all my birdies and par putts  Had 24 putts despite the three putts. Sometimes I have to feel what works to get my score down. 
I been practicing my standard length putter and going nowhere with it. 

On 9/12/2021 at 1:25 AM, Peaksy68 said:

First round in 6 weeks after our lockdown was eased. No competition allowed so we played a 3 man skins. Golf was a bit of a mixed bag but it was great to get out on the course.

Wind was blowing about 20mph and gusting around, greens were very slow. Hit a few big drives (for me) including one over 300 off the first (straight downwind) Irons we’re ok, misjudged the wind a couple of times and hit it through the green. Short game was not unexpectedly below average. Leftt a lot of  putts short, really struggled getting the ball to the hole on the slow greens.

Highlights were a couple of birdies after hitting it close and our 4th who I’d not met before also dressed for the occasion and celebrating the Australian Football team we both support making the AFL Grand Final (our Super Bowl equivalent) after a great win on Friday night.

290E4798-D277-4C10-8BFD-F8AECD1EEFFB.jpeg.246d4161d1614715b1c5c2fc3c591ab4.jpeg

I used to watch AFL on ESPN and LOVED the sport! I became a fan of Carlton just because I liked the looks of their guernsey!!! Such a fun sport. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

14 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Then I got to my car and took off my golf shoes and noticed a spike missing. Looking further it was the entire insert that ripped out. Then I saw three others ripping out. I think they are rebelling against the 27 holes. They were my favorite ones too. Puma Ignite"s

Not sure how long you've had them, but I had something similar happen to my pair of Puma Ignites last summer after about six months of use. Entire sole had started to disintegrate and spikes were ripping out. Puma replaced them with a new set of Ignite PWRADPTs and they have not had the same issue. Might be worth reaching out if they're not that old.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

49 minutes ago, PMookie said:

I used to watch AFL on ESPN and LOVED the sport! I became a fan of Carlton just because I liked the looks of their guernsey!!! Such a fun sport. 

Grand final is on 25th September (our time) so some time on the 24th for you. Hopefully you’ll get a chance to watch it and (hopefully)see Melbourne defeat the Western Bulldogs to win their first flag since 1964

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

28 minutes ago, edingc said:

Not sure how long you've had them, but I had something similar happen to my pair of Puma Ignites last summer after about six months of use. Entire sole had started to disintegrate and spikes were ripping out. Puma replaced them with a new set of Ignite PWRADPTs and they have not had the same issue. Might be worth reaching out if they're not that old.

Thanks, I actually sent customer service an email with pictures yesterday. Hopefully they replace them. What's better than a new pair of golf shoes? Two of course. 

They sent me a case number yesterday and said they would respond within 24 hours. Lets see what happens. I think mine are about a year old.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

We had our league end-of-season outing yesterday. We played a pretty interesting format - it was a two-man scramble with a twist. Each group was given three garbage balls, labelled with 1, 3, 5. In this case, the guy organizing it picked up some orange Nitro Ultimate Distance balls at Walmart for something like $10 per dozen. The idea was the two players alternated playing an orange ball. At the end, the sum of the numbers on remaining balls was subtracted from your score. We also added a rule that each person's tee shot had to used a minimum of 6 times. The winners shot an even par 71 with no lost orange balls for a net 62. My partner and I ended up shooting 74, net 66. I lost the "1" ball in an area that we should have found it.

I know it is sometimes difficult to assess personal performance in a scramble, but I feel like I was playing pretty well - I won two closest to the pins and only had one high flare off the tee that didn't hurt too badly.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

20 hours ago, CarlH said:

I wish I knew!

Feel your pain.  It sucks

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

2 hours ago, edingc said:

@Tom the Golf Nut same happen to me with the Puma ignites but they didn't fall apart but you can feel the bottom rubber of the shoe is not really all the way attached to the shoe anymore .. I really liked them but they feel weird when I walk so I will use them if I am in a cart or at the range .. apparently this is issue happens a lot looking at reviews on amazon. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

17 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I Just heard back from Puma and they are replacing them for free!

great ! mine never came apart so I can't really send them any pics bc they look fine, just feels weird to walk in 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

I hit my irons better when I choke up… thinking seriously of chopping off 1/2” from my irons

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

2 hours ago, JerryB said:

Shot a personal best this morning!  Broke 100 for the first time with a 95.  I'd "broken 100" twice before but one was a round where we weren't counting penalties and the other was a par 66 course. 

Couldn't sleep well last night and I finally just decided to get up early this morning and hit the local course, River Heights.  Son didn't want to wake up and come with me so I went out solo for just my second solo round.  The first time I did that it was an adventure because I can't track a ball too well and my striking was so erratic that sometimes I had no clue which direction the ball went.  This time was a different story because of the adjustments I'd been making recently to my grip.  Still have troubles tracking ball flight sometimes but today I at least had an idea of where the ball was supposed to be.

Hole one has always been a bit of a nemesis hole for me.  In the roughly fifteen rounds I've played there this year, I've only hit the fairway once; otherwise they've been a couple of dribbling mis-hits or I would slice them HARD right.  This time, while it still tailed off to the right, it went further than ever before and wound up just off the fairway.  I bogeyed the par four which (sadly) is two shots better than I'd ever gotten before.

Overall, my tee shots were really good for me.  I got par on three of the four par threes and birdied the par four 12th.  Overall I had four doubles, a triple and one quad.  Longer clubs were great, putting was really good, it was my wedges that let me down.  By "let me down" I mean it went like usual but the rest of my game was so much better than usual, ha!

Man, I'm really feeling good after this round!  This past week things have been coming together and its really feeling like a breakthrough.  We're doing a charity scramble this weekend and I'm really getting excited about it.

That is AWESOME. Congrats on the PB!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

one of better days with my irons  missed only two greens in regulation

One was a side hill lie that I pulled and did not account for that.

The other was 6 irons that I pushed to right off the tee.  Ball was just a bit too elevated on the tee and grip slipped a bit as I swing went "up" rather than "down" to compensate

Played yesterday morning with a sleeve of Pro V1 Left Dots thanks to @txgolfjunkie

These things are AMAZING off the tee...long piercing ball flight! I hit a couple of the longest drives I have hit this year! Par 5 10th hole has a speed slot if you can carry the right fairway bunkers which is about 265 from the regular men's tee, I normally don't try to go down the right side but was hitting long drives all day and the wind was behind me...I hit a nice baby draw right over the middle of the bunker, caught the speed slot and ended up with a 296 yard drive only leaving me 225 to the middle of the green...pulled the approach shot into the front bunker but still got it up and down for a sand birdie!

42/40 = 82

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

A very weird round today; shot an 88 but did it with 15 bogeys, 1 par, 1 birdie and a triple. A lot of near misses and it was encouraging as I feel like that it a lot of very correctable things to change at least a half of those bogeys into pars. Driving was very consistent which if I keep that up is a total game changer. Biggest areas of improvement is approach game and chipping, lost at least 6-7 strokes there and could have gotten a number of putts closer. Very excited to see if I can improve on this going forward!

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Very good round yesterday in a lot of ways.   I hosted two local Media guys from the DC area for a round at our new course to promote it.   One hosts a local afternoon drive show on the largest sports talk station and the other is the Washington Nationals Radio PBP guy.    

I was a bit nervous, and I went against the grain, in order to keep it social, I played the green tees, the normal whites at most courses instead of the Golf (Senior) tees that I'm more suited for.  The difference was is about 350 yards,  5800 to 6150  I think.

I was plased to play very well, shot an 85 and came within inches literally 3 to 4 of my 2nd career hole in one.   The driver was on point, and the T300 irons continue to shine, well I should say the 5 iron continues to shine, I didn't have many shots less than a 5 iron or my 4 hybrid, except for a few 54 or 58 degree wedges from just short of or off the green on approaches. 

I started keeping the advanced stats that our state handicap association has on it's site.   Here's a screen shot of yesterday's round.

Putting kept it from being an exceptional round.  But it didn't seem like I putted that poorly.  The speed was definitely off on the greens as they are letting them grow a bit as to not stress them.  I really left probably 4 or 5 dead center in the cup but just one or two rotations short. 

Eisenhower Round Stats.JPG

Well done👍
Tough to play well under that kind of pressure.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 9/11/2021 at 6:49 PM, CarlH said:

Another night of poor sleep and another poor performance on the golf course.   I'm seeing a pattern here! 😄 

@GolfSpy Dave wrote an article about a sleep monitoring ring (don't have the link but was just posted so should be ready to find).

Love the way he writes... "Can I sleep my way to a better golf game?" 😂😂😂

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 9/11/2021 at 8:09 PM, fixyurdivot said:

flush shots almost feel like nothing coming off the face... if that makes sense?

Yes - that's the feel my instructor told me to look for, that lets you know you did catch it flush! 

Keep it up! 👍

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Very good round yesterday in a lot of ways.   I hosted two local Media guys from the DC area for a round at our new course to promote it.   One hosts a local afternoon drive show on the largest sports talk station and the other is the Washington Nationals Radio PBP guy.    

I was a bit nervous, and I went against the grain, in order to keep it social, I played the green tees, the normal whites at most courses instead of the Gold (Senior) tees that I'm more suited for.  The difference was is about 350 yards,  5800 to 6150  I think.

I was plased to play very well, shot an 85 and came within inches literally 3 to 4 of my 2nd career hole in one.   The driver was on point, and the T300 irons continue to shine, well I should say the 5 iron continues to shine, I didn't have many shots less than a 5 iron or my 4 hybrid, except for a few 54 or 58 degree wedges from just short of or off the green on approaches. 

I started keeping the advanced stats that our state handicap association has on it's site.   Here's a screen shot of yesterday's round.

Putting kept it from being an exceptional round.  But it didn't seem like I putted that poorly.  The speed was definitely off on the greens as they are letting them grow a bit as to not stress them.  I really left probably 4 or 5 dead center in the cup but just one or two rotations short. 

Eisenhower Round Stats.JPG

We play a similar game.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

52 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

@GolfSpy Dave wrote an article about a sleep monitoring ring (don't have the link but was just posted so should be ready to find).

Love the way he writes... "Can I sleep my way to a better golf game?" 😂😂😂

I tried that in college... placed a book under my pillow the night before a test.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

27 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

We play a similar game.

Well then you have my condolences 😬

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Played nine early this morning.

Hit the ball and dropped a few putts all in the same morning.

Should have had a videographer on the scene because of late,

I've come to believe that such a possibility was strictly theoretical.

Sometimes, apparently, the stars can align in broad daylight.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball