MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Played in our Memorial weekend red white and blue spectacular 3 day event. Today’s round we shot a 2 man scramble score of 78 :(. Dead last by 6 shots.The format today was scramble with 6 holes off the white tees - 6 blue- 6 red. Really stunk it up today very badly. Not really embarrassed. Just more disappointed 

The next two days are alternate shot and best ball. Sadly the weather looks bad. Hope we can get out and give it another go for improvement 

• Like 3

Played in my clubs ABCD tournament and won low net. Played a Texas Scramble where you pick the best ball off the tee, drop and play your own ball the rest of the hole. Our “C” player was long off the tee which helped me shoot a gross +1 73. I really need to add 30 yards off the tee and maybe I’d score like this all the time.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

You're living dangerously going over the water on 14!

Actually I hit a draw with my 5 Wood and it bent all the way round the cart path

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 4

Played again today at Pebble Creek and again shot a 39/43:82 with 2 birdies.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Tale of two nines today. Shot an awful 44 on the front with a quad and triple.

Then shot 36 on the backside.

My only explanation is that I must have not quite been awake for the front 9 yet

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

^^^that pretty much sums up my round too. 

I shot 45-37 for an 82, with just awful ballstriking and chipping. My putter bailed me out more times than I can count, oh wait 18 times. I think I ended up with 27 putts and I don't think I missed inside 7 feet. I'm ecstatic with how I putted, but otherwise, I didn't play particularly well. 

• Like 8

Golf is a crazy game. Shot 79 today, hit my irons decent and drove it great. Couldn’t make a putt to save my life. I was on the opposite side of every percentage. 4 50/50 putts, no makes. 1 three putt which happens less than 2% of the time. Wasn’t stroking it bad just nothing fell. Longest made putt all day was 4 feet. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Played a last minute 18 at the course closest to my house and shot an 85 (43/42) with 34 putts. This is the first of three rounds this weekend so I'm hoping the positives from today carry over to my next couple rounds!

• Like 6

First game back after my bout with diverticulosis last week, shot so-so...

• Like 3

The 2nd day of our memorial weekend red-white-blue tourney.Today was two man alternate shot off of the set of tees assigned per your handicap.We played the red tees and shot a grueling 97.What really hurt us was some very poor tee shots.Unfortunately,we are now in dead last by 12 shots.Tomorrow will be a new day.The one bonus is the great food after and during the round

• Like 6

I played 18 today, but didn’t keep score. I just wanted to get in the course again and get some swings in again, and I dropped a number of balls, and hit two drives on 1/2 of the holes. I hit the ball ok, chipped poorly, as expected, and hit some nice drives. It was 92* today, the fairways were hard and tight! I got lots of run! I’m hoping to play Tuesday in El Paso, and I’ll keep score then. It was great to get on a course again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

Went 49/43 for a 92. Played Twin Isles in Punta Gorda. Pretty slow start, but I played 10-17 about as well as I've played in a long time. The 43 on the back includes a TRIPLE on 18.

Shot of the day was on a 127 yard par 3. Pitching wedge to about 6 feet, missed the birdie putt. Made sure I didn't over-read the break like I usually do, and missed low.

Overall, I was pretty encouraged. I hit my irons about as well as I've hit them in a long time, and the new (used) G30 3W shows a lot of promise.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

... I am only missing Aardvarks and Emu's. 😳  Pretty much have the rest of the animals in pairs for my Ark. After playing almost every day for 4 months in Phoenix I have played 4 times in 20 days and all of those rounds were on saturated courses with drivers and even irons into the greens plugging. I have never seen so much rain in my life and the forecast looks bad for the next week. As much as it sucks for me, I feel bad for local courses because their revenue has to be only about 20% of normal so far in 2019. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Played 9 this morning didn’t want to push the shoulder 18 holes just yet. Played white tees with the other 3 guys but I never hit anything over a 6 iron, still being cautious.
Shot a 41 which is shocking, 5 over, one double that was on a long Par 5.
Might keep playing this way if I can keep it around 40.

• Like 5

Shot a little better today,  and made some good hits and putts. I’m so lucky to get to play most every day at a fantastic club...

• Like 6

Went 49/43 for a 92. Played Twin Isles in Punta Gorda. Pretty slow start, but I played 10-17 about as well as I've played in a long time. The 43 on the back includes a TRIPLE on 18.

Shot of the day was on a 127 yard par 3. Pitching wedge to about 6 feet, missed the birdie putt. Made sure I didn't over-read the break like I usually do, and missed low.

Overall, I was pretty encouraged. I hit my irons about as well as I've hit them in a long time, and the new (used) G30 3W shows a lot of promise.

Aaaaaand reality strikes. Played Arcadia Municipal today, which is wide open and pretty straight. Good thing, since the driver was horrible. Still, managed to play the front in 41 but had an awful 48 on the back. Didn't hit a single fairway or green on the back 9. I should know better than to feel encouraged.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Went 49/49 with a sh** ton of 6's with two of those on par-3's...😬 Started off strong with par on #1 and book-ended the front 9 with a solid par on #9. Hit 6 of 13 FIR with driver and had some pretty decent approach shots, but putting was off. Tired and sore.

• Like 4

Teed it up with @mr.hicksta today and played like ass. The ball is just so attracted to the hosel if my irons right now, it's not even funny! I got some stuff I need to work out, but good times!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 7

Epically bad - epically

• Like 3
  • Sad 3