Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

How many driver fittings is this??? I may have missed one but I feel like this is at least your third in the last two years? Going to try anything in particular 

I hit drivers EVERY year, sometimes more than once-a-year!!! It’s FUN!!! Nothing in particular, I hit almost all of the new stuff each time and see what shakes-out. Last year’s test was when I found the “sledgehammer”, and then posted pics from a Callaway demo-day, and the year before that was when I found the Honma TR20 460. Yep, I hit drivers each year, and I like to write-up what I see numbers-wise and post here because so few of us ever give a review of our experiences with the new “launches” in the market. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

21 minutes ago, PMookie said:

I hit drivers EVERY year, sometimes more than once-a-year!!! It’s FUN!!! Nothing in particular, I hit almost all of the new stuff each time and see what shakes-out. Last year’s test was when I found the “sledgehammer”, and then posted pics from a Callaway demo-day, and the year before that was when I found the Honma TR20 460. Yep, I hit drivers each year, and I like to write-up what I see numbers-wise and post here because so few of us ever give a review of our experiences with the new “launches” in the market. 

This is why I do most wanted testing;  It is just fun to try all the available golf equipment.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

40 minutes ago, cnosil said:

This is why I do most wanted testing;  It is just fun to try all the available golf equipment.   

If I lived near HQ they’d have to KICK me out every day! So fun!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 minute ago, PMookie said:

If I lived near HQ they’d have to KICK me out every day! So fun!!!

I have been asked to leave quite a few times.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

Don’t know, but I now have a $400 Amazon gift card from work burning a hole in my pocket

... Aren't you still on your self imposed super secret golf purchase probation? 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I rethink this thread every time it comes up.

Where I am right now, it would be hard to think of what I could possibly do to improve my setup.  It's off the beaten track, but it fits my game perfectly.

The one possible exception is my longest of several fairway woods.  The longest fairway wood is the "Hail Mary" club where maximum available distance matters.  I don't have a thing to complain about the club that I'm using now, but many years of advanced technology could probably provide more raw distance from that position in the bag.  

I replaced six clubs last season because I missed all of the 2020 season and was just excited to both play again and to, I guess, buy something.  The six Titleist T-Series irons have worked out fine in the few rounds they were played and I've no regrets about that.

I've also had my lob wedge entirely rebuilt because the manufacturer removed that model from the most recent two generations of that line. Thus I won't be buying a new lob wedge.

My putter is light years off the beaten track but really fits a new putting style I adopted last season.  If I go back to the old method, I'll probably go back to the face balanced mallet, but I've already got a few of them.

So, as of my present thoughts, nothing but a possible new 4-wood.

image.png.d5ec82e4fe39a929ec39f1fb50e55e68.png

Edited by BostonSal

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

On 2/17/2022 at 6:13 PM, PMookie said:

I think most players are like you. They love to try out the new drivers, whereas I’ll just buy a new Ping every 4 years and be done with it.

I’m definitely a “shiny metal” guy, always hitting different sets of irons. I love hitting different style heads and messing with different shafts.it’s not even about buying, I just enjoy hitting them.

I’m always buying new FWs though. I get no enjoyment from doing it, it’s simply desperation, hoping to find that magical one I know is out there… somewhere. 🙄

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:            :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 22* & 25*

Irons:             :mizuno-small:  JPX 923 HM 6-AW

Wedges:        :ping-small: Tour Issue Glide 4.0 54-12

:ping-small:  Tour Issue Glide 4.0 58-10

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

I think most players are like you. They love to try out the new drivers, whereas I’ll just buy a new Ping every 4 years and be done with it.

I’m definitely a “shiny metal” guy, always hitting different sets of irons. I love hitting different style heads and messing with different shafts.it’s not even about buying, I just enjoy hitting them.

I’m always buying new FWs though. I get no enjoyment from doing it, it’s simply desperation, hoping to find that magical one I know is out there… somewhere. 🙄

Have you tried Tour Edge?  I just bought the C721 hybrid in 17º.  Why?  "Because I win with it." - Langer.  It's a keeper... 2021 MGS Most Wanted Hybrid.  It almost makes me want to try their FW... almost, I haven't had much luck hitting FW the past few years.

The 2022 models come out in a couple of weeks, so the 2021 models are on sale.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

10 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Finding LH equipment to try has never been easy.  I’ve definitely slowed down demoing new equipment for 3 reasons, Covid, availability and Snowbirds.  Never saw as many here as previous years.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

8 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Have you tried Tour Edge?  I just bought the C721 hybrid in 17º.  Why?  "Because I win with it." - Langer.  It's a keeper... 2021 MGS Most Wanted Hybrid.  It almost makes me want to try their FW... almost, I haven't had much luck hitting FW the past few years.

The 2022 models come out in a couple of weeks, so the 2021 models are on sale.

Agree with you, Tour Edge is on my radar.  When the “Flock” return North I’m looking at Tour Edge irons.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Sub70 849 Pro driver. My Titleist 915 is now 7 years old, so if I don't buy a driver this year, I'm definitely getting one next season. I know, I know get fitted. But with any of the major OEMs with fitting costs and possible upcharge shaft, that puts a driver over $600, that's just not doable. And I don't want to buy a second hand driver. Don't know how much it was beat on before.

I could get the Sub70 for around $350 and they have a few shaft offerings that's should match the profile of my current Diamana White 70x. The head adapter has 12 settings so I should be able to dial that in myself.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

2 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

Sub70 849 Pro driver. My Titleist 915 is now 7 years old, so if I don't buy a driver this year, I'm definitely getting one next season. I know, I know get fitted. But with any of the major OEMs with fitting costs and possible upcharge shaft, that puts a driver over $600, that's just not doable. And I don't want to buy a second hand driver. Don't know how much it was beat on before.

I could get the Sub70 for around $350 and they have a few shaft offerings that's should match the profile of my current Diamana White 70x. The head adapter has 12 settings so I should be able to dial that in myself.

I've been gaming one since testing it against the G410 this past Fall.  It also comes with various weights to dial in your preference.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I've been gaming one since testing it against the G410 this past Fall.  It also comes with various weights to dial in your preference.  

Oh that's cool, I didn't notice that those weights were included too.

I was looking at their shaft options and I think either the stock Smoke Black Hzrdus, the PX Riptide (+$10), or Proforce V2 Black (+$40) would all work. I'm not considering the other options that would add another couple hundred in shaft upcharge, like Graphite Design.

What shaft did you get?

Take Dead Aim

On 2/13/2022 at 10:31 AM, chisag said:

... At my Callaway fitting a few days ago I was hitting my driver around 255-265 which is normally a stiff flex but I have a smooth transition and build speed through a late release and the R/SR flex worked best for me. Fitter said you can easily handle an S-flex but when I had you hit one, on the second/third swings I could tell you went at it a little harder because you didn't get that familiar kick with your first swing, so lets stick with SR or R (depending on the shaft). We talked about his experiences and he agreed it is an art/science combo and he has fit players that drive the ball 220 into an x-flex because they have a much more "violent" swing. As the saying goes, it isn't how fast you swing it is how you swing fast that counts in shaft selection. If you can honestly swing the same shaft in R or S without changing your swing, it sounds like an interesting option. 👍

Yes!  I tried many, many shafts this past winter.  Finally found the grail!  I have the Tensei AV Raw Blue 60R in my Sim2 Max driver.  Also Tensei CK Blue 50R in my 3, 5, 7 woods.  It is like a miracle.  Really enjoying the very smooth bending characteristics and mid-launch of the shaft.  But, it took many hours of trial & error to end up with these shafts.  It is something really unique, but the "feeling" when hitting a shaft is EVERYTHING.  There is a "kick" and feeling in the hands & arms that screams "bingo" on the impact.  I think it is much like meeting a woman.  I am looking for one now.  I am meeting many, many "ok' gals, but still looking for the one I can feel with my hands & arms & will yell "bingo" when we connect.

TaylorMade Sim2 Max 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Blue 55 R

Callaway 4+ Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 65 R

Callaway 5 Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

Callaway Heavenwood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3 (19*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4 (22*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 5 (25*) - SteelFiber i95 R

Honma Beres irons (2020) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, AW - Nippon 750GH Wrap Tech R 

Vokey SM8 56* D grind & Vokey SM8 54* bent to 52* D grind

Scotty Cameron California Monterey Putter

13 hours ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

Oh that's cool, I didn't notice that those weights were included too.

I was looking at their shaft options and I think either the stock Smoke Black Hzrdus, the PX Riptide (+$10), or Proforce V2 Black (+$40) would all work. I'm not considering the other options that would add another couple hundred in shaft upcharge, like Graphite Design.

What shaft did you get?

Hazrdous Smoke in S flex.   The only change I might like to make to my set up is to get a 10.5* instead of the 9*.  I opened the face a click because to me it had a closed look and as a result it lowered the loft to 8.25*.   I'd like to try the 10.5 opened up a click just to see what the extra 1.5* would do for my ball flight and distance.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

10 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Hazrdous Smoke in S flex.   The only change I might like to make to my set up is to get a 10.5* instead of the 9*.  I opened the face a click because to me it had a closed look and as a result it lowered the loft to 8.25*.   I'd like to try the 10.5 opened up a click just to see what the extra 1.5* would do for my ball flight and distance.

Currently I have a 10.5 Titleist set to 12 with a Diamana White 70X shaft. I was looking at their options that are more affordable (anything under $100 upcharge) and it looks like the HZRDUS Smoke or the ProForce V2 are the most comparable to the gamer. I look forward to working through the options with them. 

Though what I can't tell is what's the difference between the Smoke and the Smoke RDX? I went on True Temper's site and the only thing they talk about is the different carbon fiber in the RDX. Other than material the profile looks the same. 

Take Dead Aim

On 2/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, russtopherb said:

Irons. I think 7 years since my current ones were released should give me some added forgiveness. Maybe driver too, depending on how I feel this season. Fairway and wedges are definitely safe.

Still thinking about all of this. I know my D200s well and I have a great comfort level with them. But the D7 driver is probably going to be the first thing to go. The Cleveland XL is interesting to me but the Tour Edge Exotics E722 looks REALLY good.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

14 hours ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

Currently I have a 10.5 Titleist set to 12 with a Diamana White 70X shaft. I was looking at their options that are more affordable (anything under $100 upcharge) and it looks like the HZRDUS Smoke or the ProForce V2 are the most comparable to the gamer. I look forward to working through the options with them. 

Though what I can't tell is what's the difference between the Smoke and the Smoke RDX? I went on True Temper's site and the only thing they talk about is the different carbon fiber in the RDX. Other than material the profile looks the same. 

I can't tell a difference from the online info either other than the aerospace carbon fiber being used in the RDX version.  🤔

23 hours ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

You won’t be able to tell the design differences without looking at the EI profile. Hitting them is where you can tell the feel difference if any and see performance difference in any.

This is why anyone looking at shaft choices based on torque ratings, flex, or what the manufacturer lists for launch and spin profile is going down the wrong path.

For anyone interested Howard jones on wrx posted some really in depth threads about shafts and launch characteristics based on myths about golf shafts 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

12 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

For anyone interested Howard jones on wrx posted some really in depth threads about shafts and launch characteristics based on myths about golf shafts 

Those threads are some great reads.  

45 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Those threads are some great reads.  

The one on launch characteristics I had to break up it in my reading and will be going back to re-read them. His knowledge and experience is insane. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Thinking of a hybrid instead or to switch out with my driving iron. I thinking would give me more versatility than just a driving iron I only use once a round. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

Only hit my Stealth+ Ventus combo once but was doing some work today for a kid putting in a couple Full Swing Simulators and I took a few swings with an autoflexx shaft. Never hit one before but now I’m thinking an autoflexx and Rogue ST TD LS could be in my future lol

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

16 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

One hit my Stealth+ Ventus combo one but was doing some work today for a kid putting in a couple Full Swing Simulators and I took a few swings with an autoflexx shaft. Never hit one before but now I’m thinking an autoflexx and Rogue ST TD LS could be in my future lol

I’d like to hit an autoflexx shaft sometime.  Doubt I would buy one at their cost; just curious.  

1 hour ago, LeftyMatt89 said:

Thinking of a hybrid instead or to switch out with my driving iron. I thinking would give me more versatility than just a driving iron I only use once a round. 

Careful with that.  Honestly, I have both and just watch the forecast.  Most hybrids, even the "better player" models, are designed to get the ball airborne.  If you're trying to keep it low and hit knockdowns, the iron is the ticket.  If conditions are ideal and it's just about distance, play the hybrid.  Or at least that's been my experience...windy day, I put my 919 Forged 4i in the bag.  Calm with no wind, Apex Pro 4H is in the bag.  3H is always in the bag...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

I’d like to hit an autoflexx shaft sometime.  Doubt I would buy one at their cost; just curious.  

It was definitely different. Ball speed wasn’t quite as high as I’m used to but I was in work clothes with no warmup. Super high launch and higher spin with the Cally Mavrik head but it felt really good. I would definitely require low loft and a low spin head to make it work. 

Really excited about the data from the Full Swing simulator. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Putters......thinking it is time to add another putter and a LAB putter might be high up on the list. 

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

It was definitely different. Ball speed wasn’t quite as high as I’m used to but I was in work clothes with no warmup. Super high launch and higher spin with the Cally Mavrik head but it felt really good. I would definitely require low loft and a low spin head to make it work. 

Really excited about the data from the Full Swing simulator. 

I couldn't get the Mavrik to cooperate with my AutoFlex. But yes, you are correct: Epic Max LS at 8 degrees seems to love the AF.

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Putters......thinking it is time to add another putter and a LAB putter might be high up on the list. 

I wish the MEZZ model had been out when I bought my LAB, but overall it's been a great purchase for my game.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Looking to maybe switch up balls this year and go back to Bridgestone BX for a bit.

Due for a few dozen this year. Anyone know of any discounted custom ordering right now?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!