hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Tried getting my son a new driver to no avail. I walked out with an Odyssey White Damascus #1. Was a putter on my list that is now checked off.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My GFore glove came in a day or two ago, and my Miura KGrind 60 came in along with my DG TI Black Onyx Iron shafts... but they're the wrong flex

Picked up a pair of Nike Air Zoom shoes yesterday while I was getting new kicks for my son. Couldn't go wrong at $28 on clearance.

• Like 4

Picked up a pair of Nike Air Zoom shoes yesterday while I was getting new kicks for my son. Couldn't go wrong at $28 on clearance.

$28 good price, can't go wrong!

• Like 2

Just picked up a Tour Edge Rally wedge off the bay for a song. Always wanted to give a used PM grind a shot but hey hold their value too well. If this works out I may get a new TaylorMade Hi Toe down the line.

• Like 1

P2 React Tour.

Now that I've gamed my ER2 for almost 6 months, I got a better grip on my preference -- pun intended. The Evnroll Pistol is a little too slim for my liking and the React Tour is the same shape as the SS GTR Tour that I had on my previous putter, which I liked. Excited to try it out, hopefully Amazon doesn't take too long to get it in, and throw it in the ocean to float to me. ETA is 4/10 when they get it back in stock, fingers crossed!

• Like 4

Very nice.

There are significantly less Titleist logos in your signature nowadays :D

• Like 3

I'll post a better and updated WITB tomorrow. But these arrived today.

I can't say enough how much I love the look of this recoil shaft with the red/black grips. I think I can honestly say, it's the best looking set of irons I've ever had, and I have had one or two along the way.

P790 for mGS.jpg

P790 for MGS 2.jpg

Beautiful! You will love the Recoils.

• Like 2

I went to my local golf shop with the intention of getting my Scotty cut an inch and then put on a new SuperStroke Flatso 2.0 grip. Well...while my putter was getting surgery I hit the new Ping G400. I tried all of the heads and shaft combo's trying to dial it in. I just couldn't jive with it. I was really bummed about the Cobra testing and haven't been able to stop thinking about the Cobra F8 since. They fit me for the F8 and I instantly clicked with it. I was hitting consistent 10 yard draws of 285 yards plus on GC Quad. I was able to eliminate the right side of the course and my miss was a hook rather than a slice. I loved it so much that the Epic got traded in. Went in for a putter mod and grip but came out with a new driver and bag too!

driver.jpg

• Like 9

I went to my local golf shop with the intention of getting my Scotty cut an inch and then put on a new SuperStroke Flatso 2.0 grip. Well...while my putter was getting surgery I hit the new Ping G400. I tried all of the heads and shaft combo's trying to dial it in. I just couldn't jive with it. I was really bummed about the Cobra testing and haven't been able to stop thinking about the Cobra F8 since. They fit me for the F8 and I instantly clicked with it. I was hitting consistent 10 yard draws of 285 yards plus on GC Quad. I was able to eliminate the right side of the course and my miss was a hook rather than a slice. I loved it so much that the Epic got traded in. Went in for a putter mod and grip but came out with a new driver and bag too!

What shaft were you playing in your Epic?

I'll post a better and updated WITB tomorrow.   But these arrived today.

I can't say enough how much I love the look of this recoil shaft with the red/black grips.  I think I can honestly say, it's the best looking set of irons I've ever had, and I have had one or two along the way.

attachicon.gifP790 for mGS.jpg

attachicon.gifP790 for MGS 2.jpg

Those look amazing!

• Like 1

Very nice.

There are significantly less Titleist logos in your signature nowadays :D

Yeah I know. Honestly these have been on my radar since last October. But I had just gotten the 718 the month before. So put my pondering on hold until the spring. Then I had a chance to work with the one of main fitters for TM a couple weeks ago. And they were amazing.

Beautiful! You will love the Recoils.

I had recoils my CF16 two years ago and it was probably the best I've hit any iron until now.

I skimped on the 718's and should have gone recoil then and the two irons before them.

I wasn't going to let cost be the determining factor this time!!

• Like 4

I'll post a better and updated WITB tomorrow. But these arrived today.

I can't say enough how much I love the look of this recoil shaft with the red/black grips. I think I can honestly say, it's the best looking set of irons I've ever had, and I have had one or two along the way.

Did you oder me a 2 iron too?

• Like 3

Did you oder me a 2 iron too?

I didn't, but i could. And those SM7's as well!

• Like 1

I'll post a better and updated WITB tomorrow.   But these arrived today.

I can't say enough how much I love the look of this recoil shaft with the red/black grips.  I think I can honestly say, it's the best looking set of irons I've ever had, and I have had one or two along the way.

You be styling !    These might be made for you so take somebody's arse to the woodshed with em..... 

• Like 3

What shaft were you playing in your Epic?

I got it off of Craigslist with a stock fujikura regular flex. Took that out and put in a GBB Epic Fujikura stock stiff 3 wood shaft to control it a little better. I still have both shafts and head. Going to put it on Craigslist and eBay tonight.

• Like 1

That's being a good consumer trying to help the economy

• Like 1

Yeah I know. Honestly these have been on my radar since last October. But I had just gotten the 718 the month before. So put my pondering on hold until the spring. Then I had a chance to work with the one of main fitters for TM a couple weeks ago. And they were amazing.

I had recoils my CF16 two years ago and it was probably the best I've hit any iron until now.

I skimped on the 718's and should have gone recoil then and the two irons before them.

I wasn't going to let cost be the determining factor this time!!

Very

• Like 2