Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Favorite brand fairway woods

Eric_Zweifel

I’m a big fan of the way the Titleist fairway woods look at address. I have loved the Titleist fairways since the 915 version. Tsi2 is a great shape and very forgiving. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

The ones that work best for my swing in a fitting. Typically in no particular order Ping, Titleist, Taylormade, Nike

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I love Titleist fairway woods because they don't have club numbers.

I have them from multiple genertions.

If you give me a Callaway, Cobra, Ping, TaylorMade, or Titleist fairway wood, I would probably hit all five of them roughly the same.

That's definitely not the thing for an internet golf forum poster to write,

but I'm a half-decent fairway wood player

and all the premium brand models that I've had the opportunity to try and even own

seem to be OK if they're not too upright or closed faced.

I choose for the loft that fills my set,

for the flattest lie angle available at that loft,

and if all else is equal, cosmetics.  

I happen to love the no club number look on metals, especially those that are sold individually and not part of a matching set.

That's all of them now.

That 's my reason, but none of those hideously expensive models actually suck. They're mostly pretty hittable.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

I found the PING G425's were the best in terms of dispersion and how easy they are off the deck. Lacked a little distance, but I was looking for accuracy over distance. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

Underrated, but great options and even you could look at older models as they still perform really well are the Cobra series from F7 onwards. They have the rails which help with turf interaction and out of rough, but that also comes from someone who owns both a f7 3 and 7 wood and would find it hard to go away from them. In any case worth a look!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I'll have to go with WITB currently; G400's.  While not among the longest, they are very easy to hit off the deck.  Being able to grab a 3w or 5w with no hesitation and loads of confidence is pure gold. Others I've tried (bag fitting session) are the Tour Edge, Titleist, Cobra, and Callaway.  It was hard to compare them since TrueSpec did not have a G400 adapter so that my  stock Alta CB and upgrade shaft options could be tested.  Of those, the Titleist and TE were the longest by about 5 yards but I did not find the Titleist as reliable.  There is something about the flatter sole/profile that works for me.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

12 hours ago, Nateyeight said:

I found the PING G425's were the best in terms of dispersion and how easy they are off the deck. Lacked a little distance, but I was looking for accuracy over distance. 

Second. I don't carry a 5W, but I hit my buddy's Ping at the range and had the exact same experience.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

I like the Titleist as well.  I have both the 15 and 16.5.  They are pretty forgiving and also great off the tee or on the fairway.  The adjustability is pretty good as well.

Hard to go wrong with a TSi, but the downside is that they aren't very cheap.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

Both of my fairways are Callaways and I like them just fine. Good value and great performance. If I was to look for new ones, I'd probably go Cobra or Cleveland.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Tour Edge Exotics have worked well for me for fairway woods and hybrids.  Love the way they look, feel and sound.  Hot off the face.

I have a Taylormade SIM Ti 5 wood in the bag now and do not like how it looks, feels or sounds, but I can’t argue with the performance so it stays in the bag.

Tour Edge C723 8.0 MCA Tensei AV Blue Xlink 65S

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Tour Edge E723 21 degree MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid Fujikura Fuel 85g Stiff

Corey Paul - 5-PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos

Bushnell V4

Still have the King Cobra F8’s from the Cobra Challenge 4  years ago. Both the 3W and 5W are adjustable. Currently the 3W is at 16* and the 5W is at 20*. Essentially they are 4W & 6W but I get the ball up much better and almost the same distance.  As they are almost 5 years old at over 100 rounds a year, I am interested in the PXG 0211 5W & 7W.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

All depends on you... I've hit multiple brands and dependent on what I'm trying to accomplish. I really don't care about brand loyalty myself, you may have more confidence though in one. To each their own pursue of a great FW wood. My 7wd is old but like the smaller head, there are plenty that are more forgiving but it works for less than perfect lies and can get to the ball decently- where it ends up is another story. haha.

Some will be easier to hit than others, spin less or more etc... I tend to go more a smaller clubhead as some are just atrociously too big to think I can hit off of the deck- we all have our demons.

Highly suggest to look at them and if you're lucky enough, hit them on the course. Hitting at the stores in the bays give you an idea but the mats vs. dirt react differently as you already know.

David.

:taylormade-small: SIM 9* - Hzdrus RDX Black 70

:taylormade-small: M1-3HL- Hzdrus RDX Blue 70

:callaway-small:     Steelhead 7WD RCH99

:bridgestone-small: J15 CB 4-pw C-Taper Lite

:benhogan-small:Equalizer Wedges 50*-54*-58* V- Tour

:seemore:- M3W

I'm using Cobra woods as they have the adjustability that I need.  I've paired them with the UST/MAMAYA Helium shafts which are a really solid combination. I'm getting the 3/4 wood up well, and have similar results with the 5.  Just another good option.

WITB - A Cobra Speedback Driver, Cobra fairway 3 wood, Infinity 7 wood, two Golfworks 20* and 23* Iron hybrids, Bridgestone Irons from 6i through PW, e  Infinity wedges, and a Heavy Putter. All but the putter have various UST/Mamiya shafts. I assembled all the clubs and shafts myself as a Custom Club Builder.

I currently carry two Callaway Epic fairway woods (3 wood and a Heaven adjusted down to about a 5 wood) and a Ping G 7 wood.  One feature I like on the Callaways is that I can adjust the loft, bias, etc. without having to rotate the shaft.  So, the shaft graphics and grip graphics are always in the same orientation.  I know, not a really great reason!

Looking over all the responses to date, just about every major fairway wood manufacturer was mentioned.  That would imply that (a) there's a lot of good fairway woods out there and (b) personal preferences play a big role in which one you choose.   

Best of luck in your fairway wood quest!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

I’ve got a little of everything in my bag, Titleist, XXIO, PXG, Cleveland, but one of the clubs I absolutely love is a Tour Exotics C721 strong 3. Hot face and when I really need to get it in the fairway this is my go to club off the tee. Think Tour Exotics is an overlooked brand for fairways. 

I have always been, and still am, a big fan of Tour Edge Exotics fairways and they have been my #1 favorite brand for fairway woods for at least 15-18 years. However, I have played a Titleist TS2 16.5* 4-wood, occasionally alternating it with an Exotics 4 (16.5*) or strong 5 (17.5*) wood over the past 18 months. What I generally use any of these fairway woods for is tee shots on shorter (less than 355 yard) and tighter par-4 holes and even occasionally on tight par-5 tee shots. Maybe a handful of times each season (I play 60 to 80 rounds minimum per year and play year-round), I will use the 4-wood on long approach shots from perfect fairway lies.

Rather infrequently, I drop my 4-hybrid and replace it with an adjustable Callaway Epic Flash 7-wood set at 20* to 22* loft. I generally only do this in the colder, and usually wetter, winter months, when I am looking for more carry than I can get from my 4-hybrid and I know that I am going to be getting little to no run-out on the shots that I hit with either club. Sure, I get some plugged balls hit with the 7-wood if I use it off the tee, but it is better for hitting approach shots into long par4s, and we play a lot of those holes on my winter golf tour when distance is reduced anyway thanks to cold and often damp playing conditions.

That’s my take on fairway club preferences and usage.

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

36 minutes ago, Zebhead47 said:

I’ve got a little of everything in my bag, Titleist, XXIO, PXG, Cleveland, but one of the clubs I absolutely love is a Tour Exotics C721 strong 3. Hot face and when I really need to get it in the fairway this is my go to club off the tee. Think Tour Exotics is an overlooked brand for fairways. 

Not at all overlooked by me (see my post directly above this one)! 

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

I only carry a 3W and it's a Tour Edge Exotics and absolutely love it!

Right handed golfer from Austin, Texas (Handicap: 8.1)

Driver: Titleist 907D2 (9.5 degree with stiff shaft)

Fairway Wood: Tayormade RocketBallz Stage 2 (3 Wood)

Hybrid: Cleveland CG Black (2 Iron)

Irons: Mizuno MP20 MMCs (Standard length and lie with stiff steel shafts)

Wedges: Callaway MD3 and Sub70

Putter: Scotty Cameron California Coronado

Ball: Pro V1x

For whatever it is worth, I picked up a Sim 2 Ti after using an SLDR since 2015 or 2016 (sometime around then), and the SLDR was back in the bag within a couple of weeks.  I found the Sim2 to have hardly any feel/responsiveness/etc. and really struggled to get in a good groove with it. I'm very curious to try a Tour Edge as many of the other commenters have noted.

Driver: Cobra LTDx @ 8* w/ Fujikura Speeder Evo Tour Spec

3w: Taylormade SLDR TS 14* w/ Speeder 757

3hy: Callaway Mavrik Pro 20* w/ KBS Hybrid 

Irons (4-P): ZX5/ZX7 combo w/Modus 120

Wedge: Vokey SM8 50-08F, 54-10S, 58-08M w/ DG S200

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Ball: Bridgestone Tour B-XS

I’m currently using a Callaway Mavrik Max 5 and 7 wood. Both forgiving with a great launch. Easy to hit off the deck. 

Mavrik 12 degree Driver, Mavrik 3 wood, Mavrik 5 wood, Mavrik 7 wood

Big Bertha B21 5H, 6H, 7H, Big Bertha B21 8,9, PW, AW

Callaway Mack Daddy CB wedges, 52/12, 54/14, 60/12

Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 fitted putter

Ping G425...can't go wrong!

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips

I have an F9 3 wood reshafted with a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue regular flex and it’s staying in my bag. My 5 wood is the PXG 0211 (fitted) and really like that one too. If I was to purchase a 7 wood I would probably go with the Callaway heaven wood after hitting one but I never hit the G425 and might someday.

Cobra F9 driver and 3 wood, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue regular flex 60 shafts in both. PXG 5 wood, Diamana S+ regular flex 60 shaft. Ben Hogan 4-PW irons, regular flex Recoil shafts, 70g. Ben Hogan Equalizer wedges, 48, 52, and 56 degrees, Recoil shafts. Scotty Cameron Futura 5S putter. Ping Pioneer bag. Garmin G80 range finder. Maxfli tour golf balls. 

Big fan of the Titleist fairways and hybrids.  I carry the TSI2 16.5* and two hybrids 816 17* and 816 21*....all have Fujikura Speeder shafts.....I prefer the titleist hybrids over the 5 and 7 fairways.  Better control and more versatile.  I hit the TSI2 farther than I hit my 917f 15* 3 wood and with better accuracy.    

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 20.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 6-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1s (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

I replaced my 3W and hybrid this year (I don't carry a 5w).  I started out looking at MyGolfSpy test results and narrowed it down, then went to a local golf store with a launch monitor.  After an hour of hitting balls, I ended up replacing my Callaway Rogue 3W with the Srixon ZX 3W.

The store (Lenny's in Aurora, Colorado) was awesome and patient - just before I paid for it, the person helping me said - do you have you clubs with you?  I said yes - thinking his next line was that I could trade them in (which I wasn't interested in doing).  He said, before you buy this - go get your clubs, let's make sure this makes sense for you.  I compared my current Callaway Rogue to the Srixon ZX fairway - I was tighter in dispersion and longer.  I bought it on the spot!

Thanks to MyGolfSpy to get my initial list of clubs I wanted to hit, then to Lenny's Golf for being patient with me.  I've been there before and I'll be back time and time again.

Up until the Srixon, I have played the Callaway's, Taylormade and Ping's.  Never would've even sniffed a Srixon, but so glad I did.  It's definitely worth a look (and hit).

BTW, I also ordered a Cobra RadSpeed hybrid after similar testing.

Good luck!

-- Peejer

:taylormade-small: Stealth Driver
:srixon-small: ZX 3W
:cobra-small: RadSpeed 3-hybrid
:taylormade-small: P790 (2021) irons (4-PW)
635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png  CBX-2 GW, SW & LW
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:srixon-small: Q-Star Tour DIVIDE / image.png.759aae909d1e285c243d16aec01bb7c2.png ELIXR
image.png.01a298ec5595cfbe94cf034d738c10fd.png Revolver XL
image.png1500Li Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder / image.png.e9071b3377299921b87f929d3e042fa6.png S20 GPS Watch
image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png + Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy   usafa.png.fb60aa7a77f130b1057160837c0a4a29.png

I’ve always been a big fan of the older Sonartec to be honest. Really like the smaller thinner profile in those higher lofted woods that I’ll be hitting off of the ground.

My WITB:

Driver - Taylormade SLDR TP 10*

3 Wood - Tour Edge CB2 15*
Irons - Wilson Staff V2 4-pw

Wedges - Wilson Staff 54* & 58*
Putter - Scotty Cameron GoLo 3

Ball - Wilson Staff Duo Spin or Soft

Still loving my Cobra SpeedZone 3W. Long on & off the tee and the easiest club to get in the air I've ever hit.IMG_6577.JPG.37a31ad7be89e2a175c125118235bb27.JPG

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

It’s a personal choice for each of us, and someone else’s opinion wouldn’t likely influence mine. Titleist and Ping are my favorites, Callaway is OK, TM is a no for me. Might consider PXG, but the other brands are non-starters for me for now. [For irons, I’d add Mizuno at the top with Titleist]

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys