MGS Forum Badge Catalog

Where are they displayed?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

They're on the browser version - can't see them on the app

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

4 minutes ago, Mizuno_fan said:

Oh ok. Can I get a golf industry one?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You already have one. 😉 @GolfSpy MPR took care of you after seeing your other thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Love the way badges evolved and find themselves now. I do miss the Special badge a bit though...

May I please have the broke 100 badge. Hoping it's only temporary as my goal is to get a round(s) in the 80's this year 🏋️‍♂️

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Angry Yeti said:

Love the way badges evolved and find themselves now. I do miss the Special badge a bit though...

May I please have the broke 100 badge. Hoping it's only temporary as my goal is to get a round(s) in the 80's this year 🏋️‍♂️

Congrats on the accomplishment!  Well deserved.

• Like 1

May I please have the broke 100 badge. Hoping it's only temporary as my goal is to get a round(s) in the 80's this year 

Congrats on breaking the 100 barrier. Now just work on how to get a 5 on 17 holes and a 4 on 1 hole. If you play a course regularly look at your personal best for each hole; it will help reassure you that playing a hole well is possible. If you have a consistently bad hole, see if you can figure out a way to play it differently. Here’s hoping you get the broke 90 badge added in the near future!
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Congrats on the accomplishment!  Well deserved.

38 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Congrats on breaking the 100 barrier. Now just work on how to get a 5 on 17 holes and a 4 on 1 hole. If you play a course regularly look at your personal best for each hole; it will help reassure you that playing a hole well is possible. If you have a consistently bad hole, see if you can figure out a way to play it differently. Here’s hoping you get the broke 90 badge added in the near future!

Thank you! Perhaps I misunderstood the purpose of the badge, I broke 100 last year and was late to request the badge once they were created. Are they intended for new accomplishments? 

And that is sound advice, thank you. Limiting disaster holes is the crux of scoring well for me. It's not unusual for my first 6 holes to go, Bogey, Par, Par, +4, birdie, +4. 

Edited by Angry Yeti

1 hour ago, Angry Yeti said:

Thank you! Perhaps I misunderstood the purpose of the badge, I broke 100 last year and was late to request the badge once they were created. Are they intended for new accomplishments

Certainly not.... as you can tell the badges are relatively new so if you have an achievement - either new or old - they can be added to your avatar upon request!  Good luck in your quest to break 90.  I have no doubt you'll make it there soon.

• Like 3