How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

How did I play?  Great!!  Owen and I played 18 at River Heights today.  Weather was beautiful and we mostly had a great time.

Owen had a really rough go of it on the green.  Quite a few putts that burned the edge or lipped out.  He was frustrated but kept his wits.  Driver was giving him fits again but the rest of his game was really on point.  Slightly better luck and he could have dropped ten strokes off his score.

I had some driver issues of my own.  Lost one in the water but otherwise nothing too penalizing, just wayward.

My irons were better than recently but still not great.  Luckily I just didn't need to play them too much.  They were about a 50/50 split between on target and really hooky.  Progress and such.

My hybrids really shined today.  Hit my long hybrid solid and my short hybrid worked great for punch outs, off the green putts, and regular shots as well.

Inside 25 yards was great.  Between the hybrid and several short chips I seemed to hit everything just right.  

Because I was getting it close, my putting was on point as well.  I had a three putt from distance on a tricky green and one more that was just poor putting.  But I also had eight 1-putts, including two from about twenty feet.

Owen had a (+20) 92 and I went 41/44 for a (+13) 85.  One triple, two doubles, and a birdie.  I went +2 on a seven hole stretch and Owen and I both birdied the same hole.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Good day.  Middling score.  44/43 -- 87.  I'm pretty happy though considering it was a tournament and I literally sprinted onto the tee box as my group was finishing teeing off.  My 3.5 year old conspired with terrible traffic to make it a stressful morning.

-- I probably had my best day ever off the tee.  12/14 Fairways hit.  Blocked one to the right trying to drive the Par 4 11th, & caught a branch cutting a corner on 18.  Otherwise my worst was 243 & my best was 285.  Everything else was in between.  I was focused on a single feel and keeping my trail elbow in front of my torso.  Wish I had video because it actually felt like I was tucking that elbow in and opening my hips on the downswing.

-- Approach failed me today until the last couple holes.  Should have focused on the same feel as Driver.  I was focused on something else and kept getting stuck.  Too many missed opportunities to hit the green from scoring range.  

-- Wedges were rock solid again though still not quite saving me yet they're at least not doing damage anymore.

-- Putting 37 total putts and only 33 feet of putts made.  Also had a pair of three putts that were just silly.  One that I blew past the hole and one that I left well short.  Otherwise I was just a tiny bit off.  Never had to do much work to clean up the lag and if I'd aimed a bit better the score would be very different.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

+5 walking a closing round. Really played better with the irons however as the temperature dropped into the 50s not having much fairway roll caught up to my driver. Hope to keep things rolling into the weekend! I also did my good deed, found a range finder in the tee box and returned it to its rightful owner when I caught up to the group ahead of me in the parking lot 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

3 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

+5 walking a closing round. Really played better with the irons however as the temperature dropped into the 50s not having much fairway roll caught up to my driver. Hope to keep things rolling into the weekend! I also did my good deed, found a range finder in the tee box and returned it to its rightful owner when I caught up to the group ahead of me in the parking lot 

Well done!! Good deed indeed 

committed to performance excellence

2 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

Well done!! Good deed indeed 

Maybe I’ll be reward with a hole in one 🤞🏻

Edited by RollingGreens

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

9 holes riding, all bogey or worse. Worst I've played in a while. Have 18 booked for tomorrow at noon. Maybe I got all the bad shots out of my system.

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

Walked 9 with the wife today after work. Just focusing on playing bogey golf, started the first 4 holes getting bogeys. The greens have been unusually quick lately, and I started having some putting issues. Three 3-putts (5,7,8) for 2 triples and a double. But I did sneak a birdie in there on the par 3 6. Pin high, about 7 ft left of the hole, drained the putt. All in all, I played fairly well with the exception of some odd putting on a few holes. 48 with 19 putts. 

Edited by MadHatter

Driver: TaylorMade Sim Max D

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim Max D

5 Wood: Slazenger Wrath

3 Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Mid

4-GW: Tommy Armour TA1

Wedge: Cleveland RTX 588 54°

Putter: Ping Sigma 2 Anser Stealth

Ball: Maxfli StraightFli

you ever play with someone you don't know and you desperately want to give them some basic advice but you don't because you realize that you don't want to be that guy ?

league play with another twosome last night and one of the guys was a 29 HC and it was taking everything in me to not help him - just a little - so he could keep the ball in play, even though he was the opponent. he stood over the ball in a static position for so long... I think he lost 5 balls in the first 2 holes. 

even though they were getting at least one stroke and sometimes 2 on every hole we managed to close them out with 3 to go. I was a bit rusty and the greens are still coming in but I missed some shots that were inexcusable. acknowledge, reflect, adapt, improve. 

Had a couple of Toms showing off for a hen; not sure who won... 😆

image.png.ba51e4e89c0702fbeb40f86ff0c72d69.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

5 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

you ever play with someone you don't know and you desperately want to give them some basic advice but you don't because you realize that you don't want to be that guy ?

... I know you were basically being rhetorical but there is such a big difference between knowing your swing and knowing the golf swing and knowing someone else's golf swing. The biggest problem I see is those that think they know a fault when they see one, but address a symptom and not a cause. More often than not this ends in frustration or actually swinging/playing worse. As someone that taught plenty of high index players I do my best not to look at another golfers swing because I can almost always see something I would address. I rarely give unsolicited advice unless it is a very egregious flaw and they have a decent attitude and clearly love playing, and then I will wait til the end of the round and let them know I used to teach and would they like an observation that I think could really help them. But it is very rare. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

20 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I know you were basically being rhetorical but there is such a big difference between knowing your swing and knowing the golf swing and knowing someone else's golf swing. The biggest problem I see is those that think they know a fault when they see one, but address a symptom and not a cause. More often than not this ends in frustration or actually swinging/playing worse. As someone that taught plenty of high index players I do my best not to look at another golfers swing because I can almost always see something I would address. I rarely give unsolicited advice unless it is a very egregious flaw and they have a decent attitude and clearly love playing, and then I will wait til the end of the round and let them know I used to teach and would they like an observation that I think could really help them. But it is very rare. 

Well stated

Play like a champion today!

Do you ever have a day where you wake up and look forward to golfing when you ended your last round with the Eureka my swing is finally working as it should moment? Only to have it do a 180 on you?  Well that's what happened on Wednesday.

Beautiful day, sun is shining, the temps are perfect for some great golf. I get to the course a bit early as I was participating in a tournament.  Swing was on, hitting wedges, irons very well and putting...I dropped 6 or so looong bombs during my warm up and only missed a few putts here and there.

Well, somewhere between the third or four hole my swing mysteriously died.  I started hitting wedge shots fat...like in beaver pelt sized divots fat.  I normally don't even take divots. Started to miss putts and iron approach shots.  Good thing it was a scramble as the team carried me.  

A two hour break and league play started.  Driver was good, but then the fairway woods started acting up.  Pull shanked two shots both into water hazards.  The wedge woes continued with more beaver pelts being taken through league play.  On the closing stretch of holes, I had a ray of sunshine and the chance to birdie a par 5 and win a skin. Hit a beautiful approach shot that left me 3' from the pin on a difficult pin placement.  Promptly pulled the putt😠 I left the course totally deflated and thought man I was in such high spirits this morning only to have it all go downhill.  The only redeeming factor is that I got to golf with some good friends in the scramble and in league. Luckily I'm skipping playing next week as I have prior commitments.  Maybe the timeout will do my swing some good, LOL.

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

15 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Do you ever have a day where you wake up and look forward to golfing when you ended your last round with the Eureka my swing is finally working as it should moment? Only to have it do a 180 on you?  Well that's what happened on Wednesday.

Yes!  Happens all the time.  Still trying to find out why there is such a difference.  I can play pretty well for several rounds and then a round comes where I think on about hole #5... I shouldn't even be out here. 

BTW, it goes away... eventually!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

league play with another twosome last night and one of the guys was a 29 HC and it was taking everything in me to not help him - just a little - so he could keep the ball in play, even though he was the opponent. he stood over the ball in a static position for so long... I think he lost 5 balls in the first 2 holes. 

even though they were getting at least one stroke and sometimes 2 on every hole we managed to close them out with 3 to go. I was a bit rusty and the greens are still coming in but I missed some shots that were inexcusable. acknowledge, reflect, adapt, improve. 

Had a couple of Toms showing off for a hen; not sure who won... 😆

image.png.ba51e4e89c0702fbeb40f86ff0c72d69.png

Gobble.  Gobble.  😂   (I wonder if anyone will know that reference.)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Yes!  Happens all the time.  Still trying to find out why there is such a difference.  I can play pretty well for several rounds and then a round comes where I think on about hole #5... I shouldn't even be out here. 

BTW, it goes away... eventually!

... Happens to everyone at every level. Chip Beck shoots a 59 then can't make a cut ands looses his Tour Card. The bottom line is every day is a new adventure. When you have several rounds in a row with everything working you just give a nod to the Gods and hope it continues, but it will end sooner than later and then the struggle begins to get back to form. Such is the life of a golfer. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

16 hours ago, richk9holes said:

9 holes riding, all bogey or worse. Worst I've played in a while. Have 18 booked for tomorrow at noon. Maybe I got all the bad shots out of my system.

It's certainly possible.  But like the saying:  "An Irishman walked out of a bar."  Hey!  It could happen.  🤣

1 hour ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Beautiful day, sun is shining, the temps are perfect for some great golf. I get to the course a bit early as I was participating in a tournament.  Swing was on, hitting wedges, irons very well and putting...I dropped 6 or so looong bombs during my warm up and only missed a few putts here and there.

Well, somewhere between the third or four hole my swing mysteriously died.  I started hitting wedge shots fat...like in beaver pelt sized divots fat.  I normally don't even take divots. Started to miss putts and iron approach shots.  Good thing it was a scramble as the team carried me.  

A two hour break and league play started.  Driver was good, but then the fairway woods started acting up.  Pull shanked two shots both into water hazards.  The wedge woes continued with more beaver pelts being taken through league play.  On the closing stretch of holes, I had a ray of sunshine and the chance to birdie a par 5 and win a skin. Hit a beautiful approach shot that left me 3' from the pin on a difficult pin placement.  Promptly pulled the putt😠 I left the course totally deflated and thought man I was in such high spirits this morning only to have it all go downhill.  The only redeeming factor is that I got to golf with some good friends in the scramble and in league. Luckily I'm skipping playing next week as I have prior commitments.  Maybe the timeout will do my swing some good, LOL.

That is the greatest part of this crazy game. You never know what will happen. We all are chasing our perfect round. However, the inability of the human body to exactly replicate the same motion means each swing is slightly different. I guess the key is bringing in the misses. Hogan said the most important shot is the next one. To me that means figuring out how to get it around and get a score even when things are broken. Easy to say and hard to do. The best part tomorrow is always another day!!

Play like a champion today!

Sore, tired, and every excuse known to man, I stunk today- bleah…

but, I did have a few beauties… so all hope is not lost, just most of it…

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

19 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

we "all" have those days, by your index it looks like you are a really good golfer, not a lot of players 10 or less, having said that, I believe, those issues you are talking about and you pretty much covered most of them, especially the "played good one day poor the next" come down to practice (sorry to say that) and practicing mechanics as your base "go to". So if you hit one shot fat your post shot routine can recognize the "why" behind that shot and fix it for the next shot. If you "pull" it left, your post shot routine can fix that for the next shot etc. etc. I call it cause and affect and the only way to fix those during the round is to know the "why" behind it. Lots of info here but I hope that helps a little, I have had rounds where I am doing post shot critiques right up until my last shot, and damn, the total is not pretty lol..... and the other posts are correct, part of this crazy game we call "golf" or other 4 letter words... hopefully your next post will tell us you had a great round....

committed to performance excellence

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

still trying to dial in my new swing but getting closer. gusty winds made things quite difficult - especially for a high ball hitter. fought to an 83 and the last hole is what keeps you coming back.

one of my longest drives ever and a great gap wedge to 10 feet. wish I could have made the birdie but I'll take it.

image.png.659dc348f4007776a12a44bd1564173a.png

What app is this? I love the layout here showing the shots!

Driver: ping.png.e3ed5628ca52a8b2c125dee1b870da4f.png g410 (Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65g) | 3 Wood: 70-707561_cobra-logo-png-transparent-cobra-golf-logo-vector.png-removebg-preview.png.b72d599215d4665a747b0adcf37e74ae.png LTDx (Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10) | Utility Iron: srixon-removebg-preview.png.12b8a132cea8523f77746a94937ae416.pngZX Utility (23* UST Mamiya Recoil 95g) | pxg.png.1f27c0c70c160b03f2f988ce62043156.png XCOR2 0211 6-GW (True Temper Elevate 95) | Wedges (52, 56, 60): mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png T22 Blue Ion (True Temper Dynamic Gold 132) | Putter: Myproject-12.png.a10a6f62037a1d622840ac8f721d759f.png Versa Double Wide Blade (Stroke Lab shaft) | Ball: mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png RB Tour X

Baseball player turned golf addict. 

Only able to play 8 of the 9 on the front yesterday due to a time constraint. I’ll leave it to you guys, I par’d the hole before I skipped and birdied the one after (shown below, 168yd par 3, 8 iron). Should I give myself a par on the skipped hole and call it a front nine 38?

IMG_0314.jpeg

Driver: ping.png.e3ed5628ca52a8b2c125dee1b870da4f.png g410 (Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65g) | 3 Wood: 70-707561_cobra-logo-png-transparent-cobra-golf-logo-vector.png-removebg-preview.png.b72d599215d4665a747b0adcf37e74ae.png LTDx (Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10) | Utility Iron: srixon-removebg-preview.png.12b8a132cea8523f77746a94937ae416.pngZX Utility (23* UST Mamiya Recoil 95g) | pxg.png.1f27c0c70c160b03f2f988ce62043156.png XCOR2 0211 6-GW (True Temper Elevate 95) | Wedges (52, 56, 60): mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png T22 Blue Ion (True Temper Dynamic Gold 132) | Putter: Myproject-12.png.a10a6f62037a1d622840ac8f721d759f.png Versa Double Wide Blade (Stroke Lab shaft) | Ball: mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png RB Tour X

Baseball player turned golf addict. 

2 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

still trying to dial in my new swing but getting closer. gusty winds made things quite difficult - especially for a high ball hitter. fought to an 83 and the last hole is what keeps you coming back.

one of my longest drives ever and a great gap wedge to 10 feet. wish I could have made the birdie but I'll take it.

image.png.659dc348f4007776a12a44bd1564173a.png

Where ya play?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

17 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Where ya play?

Kettle Brook - check out the pics from the course thread

1 hour ago, J7Hawkins said:

What app is this? I love the layout here showing the shots!

this is what comes with Shotscope; it's their web app

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Played the back-9 for Friday league last evening. Shot nearly a career best 6-over 40 (I broke 40 twice about 15-years ago) including 3 pars and a birdie (first one of the year)! Golf being what it is, however, last week I shot a really poor 17 over 53 on the front-9.....hard to believe it was the same guy, LOL. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

Kettle Brook - check out the pics from the course thread

this is what comes with Shotscope; it's their web app

Onky been one but loved it. Games different now really need to get back there! Pretty sure I shot a 98 or something like that years back

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Onky been one but loved it. Games different now really need to get back there! Pretty sure I shot a 98 or something like that years back

Yeah it’s a bit of a hike but I try to go once or twice a year 

Pretty much out in the country 

Certainly not an easy course and the conditions are always great 

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

26 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Yeah it’s a bit of a hike but I try to go once or twice a year 

Pretty much out in the country 

Certainly not an easy course and the conditions are always great 

It was windy here so ya know it was windy there lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB: