Jump to content

Cobra Connect Five-Pre Challenge Chatter-Testers Announced.


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Rationalization:  If I could just it it 5-10 yards further with my driver my approach game would be soooo much better. 🤣

Haha that’s so funny. From someone who can hit em far occasionally it’s all about approach and short game for my score. As long as drive doesn’t go OB I have a decent shot that day haha

  • Like 5

Cobra Bag                                                                                Current Bag 

Driver: Radspeed XB 9 Motore 6X                                          Driver: TSi2 8.25 Ventus Black 6TX

Fairways: 3&7 Radspeed Motore F1 7X                                  Fairway:TSi2 16.5 Tensei Raw White 85TX 

Hybrid: OL 4 Hybrid Tensei White 100TX                               DI: Vapor Pro 3 - LAGP 105X 

Irons: Radspeed OL 5-GW KBS $Taper 130X                         Irons: 4-6 T100 7-PW 620 CB X100

Wedges: Snakebite OL 56@54 & 60 KBS $-Taper 130X       Wedges: SM8 50.1, RTX Zipcore 55 & 60 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 

Legacy Goods Powell Prototype                                             Legacy Goods Powell Prototype 

-PROV1X or Prov1                                                                    -PROV1X or Prov1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, txgolfjunkie said:

I'm noticing a trend with among us in the Cobra Connect Challenge...

Arccos: Y'all need to work on your damn irons and wedges.

Us: Can't wait to bomb it off the tee!

Arccos: Irons! Wedges!

Us: This 3W from the fairway is going to be the best!

Arccos: *facepalm*

Us: Bombs! 

It is comical that most of the rounds we've posted, we've lost shots on approach and short game. Glad we're all in the same boat, regardless of handicap. 

Haha it has been the story of my golf game for the past 2 years.  However - if we hit it further, our approach shots become shorter and then the likelihood of hitting it closer increases.  Hitting it closer means less reliance on s***** chipping

Big brain stuff (or at least that's what I keep telling myself)

  • Like 8

CC5 sig.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, txgolfjunkie said:

I'm noticing a trend with among us in the Cobra Connect Challenge...

Arccos: Y'all need to work on your damn irons and wedges.

Us: Can't wait to bomb it off the tee!

Arccos: Irons! Wedges!

Us: This 3W from the fairway is going to be the best!

Arccos: *facepalm*

Us: Bombs! 

It is comical that most of the rounds we've posted, we've lost shots on approach and short game. Glad we're all in the same boat, regardless of handicap. 

And what’s strange is that’s where I’ve always felt like I kept myself in the game and arrcos is telling me I don’t… 

  • Like 2

Driver  :titelist-small: TS 2, Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff 9.5* Setting, A2

Fairway Wood:   :ping-small: G30 Stiff Shaft

Hybrid:   :titelist-small: TS2 19* Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff shaft

Irons:     :titelist-small: 718 AP1 (4-PW) AMT Red Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX4 52* 56*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

... We all have our own ideas on how to play our best or more accurately how to shoot our lowest scores. I am of the opinion  that driving is the least important. Obviously really poor driving is an issue if you are in the woods, water or OB but if you hit the ball reasonably well off the tee missing your target by 33% but hit accurate irons you have a much better chance of scoring well than if you hit accurate drives and miss your iron shots by 33%. Aiming down the left side and ending up in the first cut on the right side probably won't hurt you much and you can even still birdie the hole. Aiming at the pin on the left side and missing into a deep bunker/thick green side rough on the right side can cost you 1 or more strokes. 

... We have all hit a HUGE drive only to hit a bad approach shot and feel like we wasted our drive. OTOH hitting a poor tee shot that ends up 15 yds shorter than normal in the light rough or first cut can turn into a birdie with an accurate iron. Hitting the ball close to the hole with your irons is the easiest way to lower your score. He!! you can birdie from another fairway with a great iron shot while a great drive sets you up, but assures you of nothing. I am not saying driving it long and straight is irrelevant and pretty sure all my really low rounds came when I was driving it really well but it is the least important of the 3 elements to score as long as the other 2 elements are excellent. Hitting irons close, getting up and down from around the green/lagging long putts to tap in and finally driving. It is one of the reasons good players view par 5's as birdie holes. 

... A poor drive on a par 5 can easily be overcome by a good layup and still birdied with a great approach shot. A great drive that is followed by a lay up in the rough, bunker, water or woods is much more difficult to overcome. Hitting a short iron approach into the lip of the bunker or short sided is another recipe for a bogie or worse. And of course a bad chip/pitch/putt can mean a double while an excellent chip/pitch/putt can mean birdie or at least save par. 

... Personally I get the most satisfaction out of hitting an iron into tap in range, especially if it wasn't a perfect yardage. But like everyone, there is something that taps into my caveman instincts when I hit a huge drive and set myself up to reach a par 5 in 2. I get the long ball allure and by all means continue to improve your driving ability ... just spend much more time on your irons and your short game and watch your index drop. 

  • Like 5

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Ltd 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
              Taylor Made Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 Vokey SM8 58* ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hit bombs, everything else will catch up like 57 Heinz

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews:

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe it was Lee Trevino that said "Drive for show, putt for dough"

  • Like 6

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys are funny.  Arccos just SCREAMS at me - QUIT GETTING PENALTIES OFF THE TEE!!!  Me - hold my beer.  Hits it in the woods, losing a ball.  DOH!

But seriously, my 63* wedge hits the most GIR and is the 3rd most hit club in the bag.  So that's important info.  Also, off the tee I lose the most shots.  I just bought a MGS favorite - the G410LST to try out.  Can't wait until it arrives.  I've never really got along with the M4 driver.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

i210, 10.5* M4 @ 44.5", X, TEE 18* ladies edition, two ball, Righty, North of North, Currently stuck in the 80s...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@jlukes well it seems like we found out why you went with the 7-wood... You were just ahead of the curve.

57E0E30E-3075-4193-B14C-F879727A8B10.jpeg.cad83132ce637236f776c01fd46a4c92.jpeg

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Me:  bombs drive.  7i approach shot, chunks it. 

Arccos:  you should have taken one more club!  Look how much you're leaving short!!  

Me:  But I ch...

Arccos: 6i next time!  please! for crying out loud! 

 

next time:  

Me:  bombs drive.  7i approach shot.  eh, maybe I try the 6, it's just about a perfect 7.  

Me:  Chunks it. 

Arccos:  you should have used the 5i!!!!!   You just keep leaving it short! 

 

reads stats: 

"you're losing strokes because of distance off the tee"  

 

  • Haha 8

:ping-small:        G400 Max, PX Evenflow Blue 6.0s, until the adapter comes loose again in 5 swings. 😥

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, Project X PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg PXV R. Aldila RIP 70 R; King Utility 4i, UST Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap S 

:wilson_staff_small: C300 cast irons 5-PW. Fujikura graphite R 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

 

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

Me:  bombs drive.  7i approach shot, chunks it. 

Arccos:  you should have taken one more club!  Look how much you're leaving short!!  

Me:  But I ch...

Arccos: 6i next time!  please! for crying out loud! 

 

next time:  

Me:  bombs drive.  7i approach shot.  eh, maybe I try the 6, it's just about a perfect 7.  

Me:  Flushes 6i and flies the green by 20 yards into the woods

 

 

reads stats: 

"you're losing strokes because of penalties"

 

BOLD are the changes that would make it valid for me.

  • Haha 6

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) Mitsubishi MMT 70X
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 58*
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x Pix
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

2021 Test - Callaway Epic Speed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

Me:  bombs drive.  7i approach shot, chunks it. 

Arccos:  you should have taken one more club!  Look how much you're leaving short!!  

Me:  But I ch...

Arccos: 6i next time!  please! for crying out loud! 

 

next time:  

Me:  bombs drive.  7i approach shot.  eh, maybe I try the 6, it's just about a perfect 7.  

Me:  Chunks it. 

Arccos:  you should have used the 5i!!!!!   You just keep leaving it short! 

 

reads stats: 

"you're losing strokes because of distance off the tee"  

 

Haha this is so true! It’s like every good drive is followed by a chunk! 
 

Glad I’m not the only one! 

  • Like 3

Driver  :titelist-small: TS 2, Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff 9.5* Setting, A2

Fairway Wood:   :ping-small: G30 Stiff Shaft

Hybrid:   :titelist-small: TS2 19* Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff shaft

Irons:     :titelist-small: 718 AP1 (4-PW) AMT Red Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX4 52* 56*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, txgolfjunkie said:

@jlukes well it seems like we found out why you went with the 7-wood... You were just ahead of the curve.

57E0E30E-3075-4193-B14C-F879727A8B10.jpeg.cad83132ce637236f776c01fd46a4c92.jpeg

#Trendsetter.  I hope the tour players give me my due during their post round interviews.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

CC5 sig.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Brian A said:

Haha this is so true! It’s like every good drive is followed by a chunk! 
 

Glad I’m not the only one! 

It's true... all of it...

 

Screenshot_20210615-131842.jpg.d395e8483055e78316f88edef1bbe4b5.jpg

 

Screenshot_20210615-132108.jpg.018f3694fceade288b184b73bf45320e.jpg

  • Like 3

:ping-small:        G400 Max, PX Evenflow Blue 6.0s, until the adapter comes loose again in 5 swings. 😥

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, Project X PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg PXV R. Aldila RIP 70 R; King Utility 4i, UST Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap S 

:wilson_staff_small: C300 cast irons 5-PW. Fujikura graphite R 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

 

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

It's true... all of it...

 

Screenshot_20210615-131842.jpg.d395e8483055e78316f88edef1bbe4b5.jpg

 

Screenshot_20210615-132108.jpg.018f3694fceade288b184b73bf45320e.jpg

The only caveat is you are comparing to a zero handicap. If you are around 15 maybe compare it to an10 handicap because I bet you’re very close to getting to positive or net zero strokes gained compared to a handicap close or goal of like a single digit 9nhandicap. 

  • Like 3

Cobra Bag                                                                                Current Bag 

Driver: Radspeed XB 9 Motore 6X                                          Driver: TSi2 8.25 Ventus Black 6TX

Fairways: 3&7 Radspeed Motore F1 7X                                  Fairway:TSi2 16.5 Tensei Raw White 85TX 

Hybrid: OL 4 Hybrid Tensei White 100TX                               DI: Vapor Pro 3 - LAGP 105X 

Irons: Radspeed OL 5-GW KBS $Taper 130X                         Irons: 4-6 T100 7-PW 620 CB X100

Wedges: Snakebite OL 56@54 & 60 KBS $-Taper 130X       Wedges: SM8 50.1, RTX Zipcore 55 & 60 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 

Legacy Goods Powell Prototype                                             Legacy Goods Powell Prototype 

-PROV1X or Prov1                                                                    -PROV1X or Prov1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LeftyMatt89 said:

The only caveat is you are comparing to a zero handicap. If you are around 15 maybe compare it to an10 handicap because I bet you’re very close to getting to positive or net zero strokes gained compared to a handicap close or goal of like a single digit 9nhandicap. 

Thanks!  I literally just realized, seconds before you hit submit, that I can change it to say, a 14 or other handicap besides 0 or pro.  🤣

 

  • Like 5

:ping-small:        G400 Max, PX Evenflow Blue 6.0s, until the adapter comes loose again in 5 swings. 😥

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, Project X PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg PXV R. Aldila RIP 70 R; King Utility 4i, UST Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap S 

:wilson_staff_small: C300 cast irons 5-PW. Fujikura graphite R 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

 

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 8:03 PM, chisag said:

... We all have our own ideas on how to play our best or more accurately how to shoot our lowest scores. I am of the opinion  that driving is the least important. Obviously really poor driving is an issue if you are in the woods, water or OB but if you hit the ball reasonably well off the tee missing your target by 33% but hit accurate irons you have a much better chance of scoring well than if you hit accurate drives and miss your iron shots by 33%. Aiming down the left side and ending up in the first cut on the right side probably won't hurt you much and you can even still birdie the hole. Aiming at the pin on the left side and missing into a deep bunker/thick green side rough on the right side can cost you 1 or more strokes. 

... We have all hit a HUGE drive only to hit a bad approach shot and feel like we wasted our drive. OTOH hitting a poor tee shot that ends up 15 yds shorter than normal in the light rough or first cut can turn into a birdie with an accurate iron. Hitting the ball close to the hole with your irons is the easiest way to lower your score. He!! you can birdie from another fairway with a great iron shot while a great drive sets you up, but assures you of nothing. I am not saying driving it long and straight is irrelevant and pretty sure all my really low rounds came when I was driving it really well but it is the least important of the 3 elements to score as long as the other 2 elements are excellent. Hitting irons close, getting up and down from around the green/lagging long putts to tap in and finally driving. It is one of the reasons good players view par 5's as birdie holes. 

... A poor drive on a par 5 can easily be overcome by a good layup and still birdied with a great approach shot. A great drive that is followed by a lay up in the rough, bunker, water or woods is much more difficult to overcome. Hitting a short iron approach into the lip of the bunker or short sided is another recipe for a bogie or worse. And of course a bad chip/pitch/putt can mean a double while an excellent chip/pitch/putt can mean birdie or at least save par. 

... Personally I get the most satisfaction out of hitting an iron into tap in range, especially if it wasn't a perfect yardage. But like everyone, there is something that taps into my caveman instincts when I hit a huge drive and set myself up to reach a par 5 in 2. I get the long ball allure and by all means continue to improve your driving ability ... just spend much more time on your irons and your short game and watch your index drop. 

I hear you - it is satisfying to hit a nice approach shot.  Especially with OB right, a cliff left with a very high uphill tee shot...  But like you said, it's important to be in play - so there's two par 5s after that hole - where I hit 5w on one then just a 6 iron on the other and still made par one one of them and the other was a stupid stupid lipout... the iron play is what helped me to make par as driver is so difficult on those, especially on the second par 5 as it's sooooo narrow.

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 9.52.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 10.01.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 10.04.25 PM.png

  • Like 3

i210, 10.5* M4 @ 44.5", X, TEE 18* ladies edition, two ball, Righty, North of North, Currently stuck in the 80s...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, chisag said:

... We all have our own ideas on how to play our best or more accurately how to shoot our lowest scores. I am of the opinion  that driving is the least important. Obviously really poor driving is an issue if you are in the woods, water or OB but if you hit the ball reasonably well off the tee missing your target by 33% but hit accurate irons you have a much better chance of scoring well than if you hit accurate drives and miss your iron shots by 33%. Aiming down the left side and ending up in the first cut on the right side probably won't hurt you much and you can even still birdie the hole. Aiming at the pin on the left side and missing into a deep bunker/thick green side rough on the right side can cost you 1 or more strokes. 

... We have all hit a HUGE drive only to hit a bad approach shot and feel like we wasted our drive. OTOH hitting a poor tee shot that ends up 15 yds shorter than normal in the light rough or first cut can turn into a birdie with an accurate iron. Hitting the ball close to the hole with your irons is the easiest way to lower your score. He!! you can birdie from another fairway with a great iron shot while a great drive sets you up, but assures you of nothing. I am not saying driving it long and straight is irrelevant and pretty sure all my really low rounds came when I was driving it really well but it is the least important of the 3 elements to score as long as the other 2 elements are excellent. Hitting irons close, getting up and down from around the green/lagging long putts to tap in and finally driving. It is one of the reasons good players view par 5's as birdie holes. 

... A poor drive on a par 5 can easily be overcome by a good layup and still birdied with a great approach shot. A great drive that is followed by a lay up in the rough, bunker, water or woods is much more difficult to overcome. Hitting a short iron approach into the lip of the bunker or short sided is another recipe for a bogie or worse. And of course a bad chip/pitch/putt can mean a double while an excellent chip/pitch/putt can mean birdie or at least save par. 

... Personally I get the most satisfaction out of hitting an iron into tap in range, especially if it wasn't a perfect yardage. But like everyone, there is something that taps into my caveman instincts when I hit a huge drive and set myself up to reach a par 5 in 2. I get the long ball allure and by all means continue to improve your driving ability ... just spend much more time on your irons and your short game and watch your index drop. 

The other part of this is that poor iron players generally do not feel comfortable with a 4i, 5i, sometimes even a 6 iron. So there seems to be added importance to get within a certain distance to hit at least a 7 iron for the approach. Everytime you are left 160, 170, 180 out, the mantra becomes, "if I could only hit my driver 10, 20, 30 yards further, then I would be able to attack/birdie/par this hole." And that's what gets worked on.

And its not just on the tee. You see guys hitting 3 wood off the deck from a bad lie from 310 out because they want that 8 iron in there hands instead of the 6 iron for the 3rd shot. And they top it, and end up making a mess of an easy par 5 that they hit a decent drive on. Classic deficiency leading to bad decision making. 

The reality is that if you are a poor 6 iron player, you are likely a poor 8 iron player as well, the loft is just masking it better. Put in the work to become proficient and confident in your 5, 6, 7 iron. They are true weapons on the course. As @chisag alluded to, a great iron shot can erase a bad drive, and a bad iron shot can erase a great drive. 

 

  • Like 4

Titleist Blind Tester

  • Driver: :ping-small: K15
  • Woods::cobra-small: F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: :callaway-small: Apex 20 AD DI 85s
  • Irons: :srixon-small: Z585 5-6, Z785 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX4 50, Modus 120x:taylormade-small:, Hi Toe 56 & 60, Modus 120x
  • Putter: :EVNROLL:  ER3 @ 33"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...