hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Our Sponsors

I recently put a Cleveland CBX-2 60* wedge into my bag.  I like it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MattF said:

This is the 3 wood mate, the driver is staying put for the time being...unless it turns it's back on me.

I guess the "3" near the toe was too obvious for me....

That's what I get for scrolling too fast.

• Haha 2

Going back to a smaller more traditional pistol and changing my grip up a little. I have small hands and couldn't get my thumbs down the grip comfortably with the P2

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191126191758435_COVER.jpg

• Like 5

Just placed an order for 3 dozen more Snell MTB-X Optic yellow.

• Like 5

Been waiting for black friday to order a Precision Pro NX7 Pro version, also found out that it was quite a bit cheaper for me to buy on the german site in € instead of the UK or US sites so got it for a really good price. Looking forward to using it in the spring 😁 (will probably shoot anything I can from my apartment until I can get it on the course..😂)

• Like 4

Just purchased a LAGP TPHDe shaft. It isn't a perfect fit weight and flex wise but I have always wanted to try this shaft. I resisted for about 2 hours before finally caving. Willpower only last so long.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

Cobra King F8 driver with Tensei CK Blue 2G shaft. Seems to fit me and am loving it!!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Cobra King F8 driver with Tensei CK Blue 2G shaft. Seems to fit me and am loving it!!

So, now we can expect a lot of sub-90 rounds!!

• Like 2

Your going to like the F8.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Blast Motion had a Black Friday sale .... I bought one.  I've heard good things about it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

Blast Motion had a Black Friday sale .... I bought one.  I've heard good things about it.

Let us know what you think of it.  

• Like 2

Just pulled the trigger on the highly regarded Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver.  Great reviews from everyone and I got a chance to hit it this weekend.  When Dick's offered their 25% off cyber sale couldn't beat the price at $262.  I doubt it will beat the XXIO but it is fun to keep trying.  

• Like 5

Been awhile, but I recently picked up Epon Tour wedges built the same as my RTX 4s and a Seamus Golf pouch for some of the various items I keep in my bag. 

• Like 6

ShotScope. I wasn't going to switch from GAME Golf Live for one more year, but at $119 the "PinCollect" feature and the integrated GPS distances made it a no brainer. Looks like the analytics and web interface is better than GAME Golf as well. 

My only concern is the size as I have pretty small wrists, but I'll learn to deal with it, I'm sure. 

I'm now having to make promises to myself that I'm about done buying stuff because I want to put more money into lessons before next season. I will be getting new golf shoes this month as well (likely the Adidas Tour360 XTs), but I really hope to be done until spring when I can try out a few different hybrids. Currently eyeing the Titleist 818 H1 23 degree with the Tensei White shaft. Really enjoy that profile in the 3 wood and it's similar to the C-Taper Lites in my iron (tip stiff, butt soft). 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, edingc said:

ShotScope. I wasn't going to switch from GAME Golf Live for one more year, but at $119 the "PinCollect" feature and the integrated GPS distances made it a no brainer. Looks like the analytics and web interface is better than GAME Golf as well. 

My only concern is the size as I have pretty small wrists, but I'll learn to deal with it, I'm sure. 

I'm now having to make promises to myself that I'm about done buying stuff because I want to put more money into lessons before next season. I will be getting new golf shoes this month as well (likely the Adidas Tour360 XTs), but I really hope to be done until spring when I can try out a few different hybrids. Currently eyeing the Titleist 818 H1 23 degree with the Tensei White shaft. Really enjoy that profile in the 3 wood and it's similar to the C-Taper Lites in my iron (tip stiff, butt soft). 

We'll have to start a thread for former GG users switching to new tracking devices, as I'm starting the season with the Arccos tags from PING.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, edingc said:

I've got smaller wrists, too.  You shouldn't have any problem with the watch.  It took me playing of playing the first two holes before I forgot it was there.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I've got smaller wrists, too.  You shouldn't have any problem with the watch.  It took me playing of playing the first two holes before I forgot it was there.

Good to know. Thanks.

I can vouch for their support already. They added my irons and wedges to their equipment list in less than two hours.

• Like 4

Hope you enjoy it ck, that’s my gamer, just love the shaft.

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3