Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

8 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I had a partial Rangers season ticket package for years and would go to the Holiday Festival and several Big East games a year back in the day. I never cared for Manhattan though. Always had the same routine… take the LIRR into Penn Station, come upstairs, pregame at Toot Shors across from the Garden, go watch the game, then stop in Charley O’s for a night cap and back downstairs to the train to head back out to Long Island.

I’d say the Garden (directly upstairs) and the two bars were no more the 100 yards from where you exited Penn Station.

Know that area well.  We used to take the train out of New Haven to Grand Central and walk to the Garden.  We usually stopped at a couple of Irish Bars along the way.  Watched the afternoon & evening sessions, dinner and a couple more libations and slept on the train back.  Group was 8-12 guys.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

8 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’ve had sweet potato fries a few times, but I never thought about this until now for some reason… anybody ever put maple syrup on them the way you might with a sweet potato?

Not me!!!😜

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, Rickp said:
11 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’ve had sweet potato fries a few times, but I never thought about this until now for some reason… anybody ever put maple syrup on them the way you might with a sweet potato?

Not me!!!😜

Or me!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 3/18/2022 at 3:37 PM, Sluggo42 said:

Was a lovely day, and one of my old playing buddies came up from Florida, so it was lots of fun, and weather was perfect.

i shot a 37/36 and the new swing is starting to sink in. I suppose it’s happening quickly because it’s easier and more compact. The game is so much funner when it seems like you’re actually hitting the ball where you intend to…

image.png.c06ac0985cc50b8865a96f1bff1e9a02.png

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

After today's round I have decided I should consider giving up golf and become a kitchen utensil.  Since I believe the 'vego-matic' is already taken, I was thinking 'the slicer' might fit!  It sure seemed I could not hit down the middle of the fairway only about 50% of the time today!   GEEEEESH

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

33 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

After today's round I have decided I should consider giving up golf and become a kitchen utensil.  Since I believe the 'vego-matic' is already taken, I was thinking 'the slicer' might fit!  It sure seemed I could not hit down the middle of the fairway only about 50% of the time today!   GEEEEESH

Don't be so hard on yourself. The season is just starting and you have to shake the cobwebs off. 

I was thinking more along the lines of a blender. Mixing it up 50 percent fairway, 50 percent not ! 😀

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

13 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Yesterday my wife and I got stuck behind a threesome who was behind a foursome with another foursome behind us.  One big hitter behind us that annoyed me from time to time... coming a little too close.  Typical muni weekend.

I played horribly again.  My driver is OK, but after each really bad hole, I seemed to get a little wild trying to make up for it.  Not good at my course.  Shot 85 after an opening hole birdie.  All my rounds have been in the mid- to high 80's; last year I had an occasional round in the mid- to high 70's.  Reason why??  My short game sucks right now.  I'm averaging 35-36 putts per round; the last few years I typically averaged 30-31 ppr.  I'm not getting my up and downs and I'm 3-putting waaay more than normal.  Maybe it's the greens this time of year, but they haven't affected me that badly in the past.  This last week I spent considerably more time chipping and putting on the practice green with decent results.  However, our practice green is basically flat with only very subtle breaks; great if you are practicing your putting stroke, but bad if you have difficulty reading breaks on the course, which seems to be my issue at the moment.  Of course, my problems could be caused by old age!  😬

I know that my short game always takes the longest to come around at the beginning of the season. Sometimes it's just getting out there and getting the feel back more than anything else. It'll come around!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

I know that my short game always takes the longest to come around at the beginning of the season. Sometimes it's just getting out there and getting the feel back more than anything else. It'll come around!

Thanks... I hope so because the temps are warming up quickly.  

Unlike you guys in the snowy NE, I've been playing all winter.  Played for 2 weeks in Palm Springs in January, and other than the couple of weeks when our course was closed with snow, I've been out 3-4 times a week, so it's not like I haven't hit a chip or putt lately.  The problem is that the greens were punched late fall last year; you can still see where the holes are.  The grass is finally starting to grow, and the holes have bright green grass whereas the rest of the green is mostly brown but getting green. I think it's affecting my ability to read the break and/or the ball is not breaking like I think it should.  Green speed is also variable since the greens aren't mowed every day yet; very quick when they do, but they are slower the second or third day.  As it gets warmer and when they turn on the irrigation, they will mow every morning.  That's when my short game should improve... if it doesn't I'm in big trouble!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Better round than I have played in the past few weeks. A few mistakes but driving was consistent, irons where ok, wedges continue to be exceptional and putting was consistent, Putts are going where am aiming and they are just missing on the edges, so need to tweak my aiming and i think does wills start to fall.

The one thing I have completely have lost is my 3wood, can't seem to hit that club right now, neither by Cobra or my TourEdge 721, is one of 15 I hit good. That use to be my go to club when my driver was acting up, now I can't trust it.
Going back to my old Mizuno 190 3Wood, its a smaller head hoping that it gets me back to my old ways, or 3wood will be retired permanently.

image.png.9bd937e89f125e91e31455d1d1a02468.png

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Meh day, shot ok. New swing coming along nicely, still hard to trust aiming to the right, but getting better

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

7:38 Tee Time 48* but warmed up quickly.  Hit the ball pretty good but missed 2 birdies that were very makable for someone that can putt.
Difficult morning as 2 guys were modeling their swings after windmills and after each swing was the famous “where’d it go”?  Then “I’m hitting another”.  Happy to be done with that round. 
I’m still happy with the hybrids especially the 5hy.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

46 and windy today: played horribly. 11 over 83: 4 Fir 9 gir 37 putts 😱Finally got my back warmed up 4 holes in, but my putter stayed cold the whole round. 

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

20 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Thanks... I hope so because the temps are warming up quickly.  

Unlike you guys in the snowy NE, I've been playing all winter.  Played for 2 weeks in Palm Springs in January, and other than the couple of weeks when our course was closed with snow, I've been out 3-4 times a week, so it's not like I haven't hit a chip or putt lately.  The problem is that the greens were punched late fall last year; you can still see where the holes are.  The grass is finally starting to grow, and the holes have bright green grass whereas the rest of the green is mostly brown but getting green. I think it's affecting my ability to read the break and/or the ball is not breaking like I think it should.  Green speed is also variable since the greens aren't mowed every day yet; very quick when they do, but they are slower the second or third day.  As it gets warmer and when they turn on the irrigation, they will mow every morning.  That's when my short game should improve... if it doesn't I'm in big trouble!!

IMHO playing on punched greens, or greens still recovering from being punched, is not the same game.  

It can mess with your mind.

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

18 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

IMHO playing on punched greens, or greens still recovering from being punched, is not the same game.  

It can mess with your mind.

Thanks!  I agree but it's extremely disappointing that I can't adjust well enough to get an occasional good score.  The course is aerating the greens next week, but I think it's the little slices, not plugging again... I hope.  The greens should be more predictable in a few weeks after irrigation is turn on and they are mowed every day.  I don't need one more thing messing with this old mind.

Another beautiful day for golf - low 80's lower humidity but those winds - yikes. It also seems like I'm always hitting into the wind on this course - what's with that. Regardless ended up with an 89. One triple on my (now) nemesis hole - a par 5 with water on the left all the way down a tight fairway. As long as I can walk away with a final score that has an 8 in front of it. I'm ok. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Another beautiful day for golf - low 80's lower humidity but those winds - yikes. It also seems like I'm always hitting into the wind on this course - what's with that. Regardless ended up with an 89. One triple on my (now) nemesis hole - a par 5 with water on the left all the way down a tight fairway. As long as I can walk away with a final score that has an 8 in front of it. I'm ok. 

Good job... almost shot the temperature.  😃  We have wind most of the time, and this time of year is some of the worst.  I call it the golfer's wind; generally out of the SW, but can swing from S to NW so it's a headwind for me.  😬

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Good job... almost shot the temperature.  😃  We have wind most of the time, and this time of year is some of the worst.  I call it the golfer's wind; generally out of the SW, but can swing from S to NW so it's a headwind for me.  😬

Our first Central Basin lakes fishing trips were early March-April (Lenore, Dry Falls, etc.) and it was almost never windy... like never 😆.  Oh contraire. It started around Cle Elum and just picked up speed all the way down across the Columbia.  In fact, when the wind wasn't blowing in the region during spring, it was eerie 😲. On the way home we always stopped at Blustery's for a burger and their fantastic milkshakes... and to let the blood return to our white-knuckles having crossed the bridge.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Shot a solid round today and missed 5-6 birdie putts within 10 feet, that could have made this a really good round. New swing starting to get groovey. 

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Son and I got out on Sunday with a new guy from work at Fairways in Rochelle and the two of us got in a round at River Heights again before work on Monday.  

He shot somewhere in the upper 90s and I was about ten strokes back on both days.  We did get to break out the birdie juice on Monday when Owen finally conquered his nemesis hole which also doubles as the easiest hole on the course, lol.

I'm suddenly over-rotating on my irons and pulling everything to the left while also getting little distance.  Near the green with my pitching wedge I was great.  My hybrids and woods were mostly consistent.  Driver was decent although short.  Putting left hand low continues to be encouraging.

Shot if the day on Sunday: meant to chip from about 40 yards away but topped it badly.  It rolled straight into the bunker and popped up onto the green stopping a foot from the hole for a tap in.  100% how I drew it up! 😂

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

A beautiful warm sunny day yesterday; should have worn shorts.  Today I will since it will be 72º.  @Thin2win came down from Spokane and played with my wife and I at our course, Columbia Point GC.  Chris warming up on our pitching green after his long winter layoff only hitting in his simulator...

IMG_1546.jpeg.266571cfd0eb049e37c2073350c4d706.jpeg

We had a great time, and it was fun watching Chris ride his OneWheel on the slopes in our fairways.  

1346790678_IMG_68857_02_59AM.jpeg.7ba38165b96d1ddaabba4d03b9bd8fd0.jpeg

Moving the geese out of the way.

IMG_6877.jpeg.42b2d518fe2aa4261b9ca9e618c3b4c5.jpeg

1654294994_IMG_68807_02_59AM.jpeg.0253854d9fb0f66e8a3f881619c203c1.jpeg

I wish I felt confident enough with my balance that I could ride one of those.  We don't have an onsite ambulance, so not a great idea!

Apparently, our greens mower had an "accident" on the #9 green...

IMG_6870.jpeg.395751fe91f80899c34d0b87ffc93f61.jpeg

If you have been reading this thread lately, you have heard me say that I've been playing awful (maybe I should use offal 😂).  Well, maybe it was Chris's great company or maybe it was the encouragement of @Grand Stranded (but probably not wearing 4 layers of clothes), I shot a respectable 81 with one double on #9 followed by three straight bogeys.  I had one birdie on #2 after my wife birdied #1; I believe Chris had 3 birdies and had several more chances.  Granted the greens are not in the best of shape yet, but putting on these greens for the first time can be a little confusing; not well-defined breaks, some are very subtle.  It took me 6 months to figure them out when I joined the club, and after 6 years they still confound me sometimes.  Yesterday was my best putting round of the year... 30 putts, which I need to do when I only hit 4 GIR.  🥴

Now that looks fun...and like a neck injury, bu also a LOT of fun 🙂

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

A beautiful warm sunny day yesterday; should have worn shorts.  Today I will since it will be 72º.  @Thin2win came down from Spokane and played with my wife and I at our course, Columbia Point GC.  Chris warming up on our pitching green after his long winter layoff only hitting in his simulator...

IMG_1546.jpeg.266571cfd0eb049e37c2073350c4d706.jpeg

We had a great time, and it was fun watching Chris ride his OneWheel on the slopes in our fairways.  

1346790678_IMG_68857_02_59AM.jpeg.7ba38165b96d1ddaabba4d03b9bd8fd0.jpeg

Moving the geese out of the way.

IMG_6877.jpeg.42b2d518fe2aa4261b9ca9e618c3b4c5.jpeg

1654294994_IMG_68807_02_59AM.jpeg.0253854d9fb0f66e8a3f881619c203c1.jpeg

I wish I felt confident enough with my balance that I could ride one of those.  We don't have an onsite ambulance, so not a great idea!

Apparently, our greens mower had an "accident" on the #9 green...

IMG_6870.jpeg.395751fe91f80899c34d0b87ffc93f61.jpeg

If you have been reading this thread lately, you have heard me say that I've been playing awful (maybe I should use offal 😂).  Well, maybe it was Chris's great company or maybe it was the encouragement of @Grand Stranded (but probably not wearing 4 layers of clothes), I shot a respectable 81 with one double on #9 followed by three straight bogeys.  I had one birdie on #2 after my wife birdied #1; I believe Chris had 3 birdies and had several more chances.  Granted the greens are not in the best of shape yet, but putting on these greens for the first time can be a little confusing; not well-defined breaks, some are very subtle.  It took me 6 months to figure them out when I joined the club, and after 6 years they still confound me sometimes.  Yesterday was my best putting round of the year... 30 putts, which I need to do when I only hit 4 GIR.  🥴

Will be fun for the greens crew to try and get that little strip back! And next to water woof. Nice shooting!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Will be fun for the greens crew to try and get that little strip back! And next to water woof. Nice shooting!

I haven't asked yet, but there have been leaks of hydraulic fluid in the past and that fluid is biodegradable.  I'm hoping this is also.  We are an Audubon Society golf course, so they are pretty careful with what they use.  We are also scheduled to aerate next week.

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I haven't asked yet, but there have been leaks of hydraulic fluid in the past and that fluid is biodegradable.  I'm hoping this is also.  We are an Audubon Society golf course, so they are pretty careful with what they use.  We are also scheduled to aerate next week.

Genius, I am sure it was if its a protected area like that. So many audits take place behind the scenes that require that type of stuff. Good on em'

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

We are an Audubon Society golf course, so they are pretty careful with what they use.

... That is so cool and I really love this about some golf courses! Federally Protected Wetlands is also an awesome feature and these courses have much more wildlife than those that use chemicals. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x